UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

trendmood.png

Now I wonder if this indicates that the palette will go on sale on the direct site and be available to Canadians too!! I guess with the hard times a lot of these palettes are going on sale? Or maybe I was never aware that they did...Either way that's a good deal!! Courtesy of Trendmood's insta 😉

This is my single favorite eyeshadow palette I own.  It's definitely my first option to travel with.  For anyone who doesn't already own it, this is great buy.

I'm glad I'm waiting to get this palette. Now I can get it on sale ^_^

Me too!!! So excited!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Ladies,

I need a solid.  I bought the Theodora palette off eBay, and while I did my best to vet it before purchasing to make sure that it is legitimate, I'm still nervous that I got a fake. Do any of you have the palette and can let me know what else I should look for to make sure that mine is not counterfeit?

TIA!

Here are some pics of mine- hope this helps. 

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

thank you!

I have it. I will scrutinize it for you tomorrow. 😉

Let me know if you have a specific question. Did you get the original box it came in?

Anonymous Insider

Thanks lady!  It didn't come with the box or the lip pencil.  The palette feels like a tin-like plastic and there are batch codes on the back of the palette and each of the shades.  Can you tell me what the codes are on yours?  I saw a couple of fakes that also had batch codes on it.  It's crazy how authentic some fakes can look.

@Anonymous the back of my Theodora I think says A335C (kind of smudged from hot East coast trips) and Glinda says A341B.

On the back of each shadow...

Broken: 311A, Beware: 314A,  Bewitch: 314A, West: 325A, Spell: BL2 Jealous: AL2

Let me know if you want pictures!

Anonymous Insider

@Randell Thanks lady!  That makes me nervous. The back of my palette says A341A; the back of my West says 334A; and the back of my Jealous say AL2

@gingaaa do you mind checking your codes and seeing if they're all the same as @Randell?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't batch codes only tell you when the products are manufactured, ie, in which batch they are made? So it's possible that the batch code on yours don't match the ones on other people's simply because they were produced at a different time?

Anonymous Insider

@Pusheeen I'm not sure, but if that's the case then I am hopeful.  Urban Decay has a consumer affairs department (who knew) that can tell me definitively (I think).  I have to wait until Tuesday though for them to reopen.

Here's a pic of the back of the pallete code, also A335C- guess it was my eyes that were smudged 😁

image.jpeg

@Anonymous here's some pics...

Spoiler
image.jpg
Spoiler
image.jpg

@Anonymous I couldn't read the mark on the back of my Theodora palette- too smudged. But, all my shadow codes match @Randell's codes. 

Anonymous Insider

@gingaaa @Randell  I'm bummed.  I think mine is a really good fake.  So now I have to go through eBay's counterfeit procedures.  #sadface This is why I'm so weary of buying off the secondary market. 

Thanks ladies for your help!  I love my BTers!

In case anyone didn't see it, UD direct is doing their friends & family 20% off sale.  Code is UDFANATIC.

Good thing this code isn't available for Canadians. I need to save my moolah lol.

Oh who am I kidding...give Canadians the code!!!! LOL

Oh no, I didn't realize!  I'm sorry 😞

Oh no probs! I think we're sadly used to it now lol. We don't even have the UD perk thing yet nor the MAC Select or whatever it's called 😛

testing