Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

โค๏ธ

Yaaaaaaassss girl! I need to post mine soon. 

@infamousp I had you in mind when I took the pics and posted. I was like aaaa better get those pics up lol. Can't wait to see yours ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL perfect timing Bc your post was the first thing I saw, just now, when I logged on. 

I have Sheer Rapture so I hope it looks as beaut as yours! 

That one seems quite popular. I have the regular line one. Thank you, I'm sure it will ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmm๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” confession: I've only purchased 1993 in the past so I wasn't familiar with this line (Blinded by my love of NARS Audacious & never letting go). Then these went on sale so I bought a dozen "by accident" for funsies. Now I wished I would have picked up one of each instead of only 2 color families haha 

A lot of the colors are still in store if you have a store near you! I just went in today and saw nearly every color for the mattes, regular, and sheer!

I have to try the NARS Audacious! 

Aww maybe you can still get some more from the direct site? I must try my 1993- so many people love it! I regret not purchasing Backtalk but I knew I had a dupe for it so left it at that and decided to purchase like every other colour LOL

NARS Audacious is the jam of all jams! It's creamy, it's comfortable, long lasting, pigmented, and pricy... I only buy it on sale lol. It's kept me from entertaining the idea of Bite or any other lippie brands. 

Having dupes definitely helps when I'm buying any shade that's not pinky mauve ๐Ÿ˜  And it's ok, you gotta treat yourself! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Okay this November (so long as there is a sale) I'm getting a NARS lipstick!! Doesn't take much to persuade me ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's hope we can get thru all these UD ones first! You might not want to go back lol

rapture lipstick.png

So this is Rapture!

After all the madness I finally received all my orders and have to take a picture of all my lipsticks together. I really really like Rapture and was so happy with it I took a pic (don't know if the lighting does it justice but it is what it is with my phone cam lol)...

This looks so pretty on you!  I had to return Rapture after buying it because it inexplicably had a gray cast to it when it was on my lips.

I love Rapture, such a beautiful lipstick. I was so happy to see that it's listed in the new Vice lineup.

Love it!  I already had this shade...now I'm thinking I should have gotten a backup!

Maybe you should. Or if you want to have a 'different' one you could get Sheer Rapture? haha I think I ended up doing with Anarchy and Obsessed- getting the regular and the sheer versions. Don't know how Obsessed will be on me since my lips are very pigmented.

Beautiful!  This thumbnail caught my eye, so I had to come and and see what color this is.  Funny thing is, I had just put this lipstick in my Ulta basket minutes before seeing your photo.  I guess I'll have to get it!

Thank you! I reapplied today only because it's so smooth and creamy and was just fun to apply and I love the colour lol. It actually lasted for awhile on me and is so moisturizing. I haven't tried my other ones except for Matte Menace which is so pretty. I have Streak from last year and it's from the regular Revolution line but Rapture from this line feels creamier and smoother and the pigmentation is wonderful ๐Ÿ˜„ anddd yes!!! Do get it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Placed my order!  I also purchased Sheer Shame.  Thank you Ebates for offering Ulta as a gift card option this quarter!

I tried on Sheer Beso earlier and that was my first experience with the sheer formula and I really liked it! Each formula is really nice. Wonder what the new Vice lippies will be like..

I just looked up Sheer Shame and I didn't order it but it looks gorgeous!

I also picked up Rapture this week! I had a deluxe sample and fell in love, so I knew I had to get it full size on the sale price! It looks great on you!

2 Replies
testing