Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Oh good! Rapture is so pretty- so worth the price especially right now!!! Thank you 🙂

So pretty!! I wonder if I picked up this one too 🤔 Now you gotta make sure they don't smell funky or have weird stuff growing on them. 

Thank you 😃

I know I've been sniffing them! hahaha

Can't wait to see your haul! 

Side by side comparison of Alice Through the Looking Glass & Vice 4:

(I think these 2 will work really well together.)

image.jpg

What do you think of the pigmentation in the Alice palette?  Thanks!

I have only had the chance to swatch about half of them, but they were mostly gorgeously pigmented. I would buy this palette for Salazen Grum, Cake, Mirror, and Time, alone. Stunning! I know I heard complaints about a few being unblendable. However, those seem to be the really sparkly ones. Lily and Dream On are really beautiful top coats that I would tap on to add shimmer. So, I personally, don't really feel the need for those specific ones being blendable. HTH!

I like the UD sparkle shades, when used correctly.  Good to hear!  Please keep us posted!  I'm still deciding on this one!  Thanks!

Me, too! I know this palette (and Vice 4) got mixed reviews. But, I loved some of the sparkly shades in 4 so much, I picked a second one up when they went on sale. I also feel like you don't have to love every single shadow. If you love at least 6, then it is worth it in my opinion. I have paid $20 for a single shadow and hated it. So, I don't mind not loving a handful of shadows in a palette. 

Let me know if there's a specific shade you are interested in!

I like Vice 4 too.  On me, it's a little smoky so I can see not everyone loving it.  But I really love certain shades.

I'm curious about the matte shades.  They seemed to get the worst reviews.  I'm curious about your thoughts.  Thanks!

I will try to get some good swatches & testing in the next few days and I will report back!

Alice collection is live again for Canada!

If any of you are interest, here's a link to close up promo swatches. It helped me a bit anyways. Al least until we can see swatches on real people.

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Urban-Decay-Vice-Lipstick-Collection-41189805#photo-41190164

Thanks! 🙂

Just a heads up. Urban Decay is going to have a live video "behind the scenes" of the Vice Afterdark event on their FB page. It's at 7pm EST. So maybe they might have more views or swatches of the new lipsticks? Just worth checking out, just in case.

@candyrivera did you see the video?

They're currently putting up live videos on their FB page. It's sporadic, and of Wende walking around, not much of the lipsticks, just the event it seems. They'll still be up on their FB page after they're live, so you can view them when they're all done filming, if you don't want to watch them live.

I didn't see them... and now I know why. It was posted to their US page... I have to switch region to view it.

Oh that's a bummer. It was just the event, not the lipsticks like I was hoping.

Trying to choose which colors I realistically want (instead of my automatic "all of them") is giving me a mini heart attack.

Also, I'm really glad that they made these cheaper (and I think they're keeping them the same size too?). Yes, the fact that the packaging will probably be a bit flimsier is a shame, but while I like UD lipsticks, they never felt like they were worth $22 quality wise, I'd always just opt for MAC (which isn't my favorite due to not being as cruelty free) if I wanted similar quality (and I actually like MAC quality better, less messy), or else I'd dish out a couple more bucks and get Bite.

$17 is a much more sensible price, and hopefully the reformulation is just as good (or better) than the old one. I'll be much more likely to stop by the store and grab one of these on a whim as a pick me up.

Plus, with all the brands out there hiking their prices, it's nice that an old favorite is giving us all a break.

4 Replies
testing