Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I'm with you, in often opting for Mac in lieu of both UD and Bite.  Not only because of price, but also because the Revolution bullet shape was a bear to put on, especially with darker or more vibrant colors.  So, all things considered, if the formula of the Vice line is at least as good as the Revolution, I think it's definitely going to replace Mac as my go-to brand!  I definitely like that it's cruelty free, and I absolutely hate going to the mall.

The bullet was never too big an issue for me, and I understood they were tying to be a bit more unique, but I definitely like this shape better. Much easier to define my cupid's bow and the corners of my mouth with.

same for me, I never liked the bullet. I tried so many and then when i stopping wearing bright colors they mostly all got decluttered. I only kept 1 sheer, 1 reg and 2 mattes- which are my favorite

i wrote down a bunch i liked before i saw finish and then when i chose the mattes, i have only 7 so thats decent. lol. Im hoping i do like them especially since the range is so large.

The top part was a video so tried and grabbed some stills.

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.21.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.21.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.21.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.21.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.22.31 AM.png

Okay- question here:  Are 100 shades going to be donein every finish?  How can retailers stock them all?  I guess they wouldnt right...I did see the non-sephora and all, but I may have missed if it was 100 shades in every finish or not.  That makes me in big time trouble if it is, because I want like all of them in at least 3 finishes as of now.  Thats just without swatches and reviews and all.  Help me!

I guess if I'm going down, I won't be alone in it.... 😉

My understanding is that each store will stock 100 shades, total, across all finishes.  There are colors up on Temptalia, showing which colors are in which finishes.  Sephora will carry 80 plus their 20 exclusive.  There are an additional 20 shades, per Instagram, that are non-Sephora, that I guess everyone else will carry, plus the "core 80", that will make it so that all locations have 100 total.  So to collect all 120 shades, you'd have to buy the 20 from Sephora that you can only get there, the 20 non-Sephora from another retailer, and then the core 80 from wherever you'd like.

JennBeth as it right. I like how Phyrra broke it down.

80 core

20 Sephora excl

20 Non Sephora excl

6 different finishes in all

So really UD is releasing 120 lipsticks shades in one shot!

Thanks for. Leading that up ladies, I guess I need to get get on some blogs....I fall behind every once in awhile.  120 shades is still a lot. 

I think they said sephora will carry 80, 20 of which will be exclusive to Sephora.  So Sephora will have 60 of the shades everyone else has and 20 exclusives. 

As far as how they will stock them all, I think it will be like the MUFE shadows.  MUFE has 200+ shadows but Sephora only carries about 80 of them in store.  They carry a fuller selection online.

i agree, i cant imagine them having the full displays. Didn't someone mention they saw the full mufe display at a sephora in maybe las vegas? Cant recall but id think its the same effect, only select stores will carry the full line especially with only one UD flagship

You're right.  I've seen the full collection of MUFE in San Jose at the MUFE boutique, and I do remember someone saying they had them in Las Vegas.  I know Sephora on Powell St in SF didn't carry the whole line.  I would think NYC would be another big one but I don't think I've heard anyone say that they did?

The Sephora in SoHo has a MUFE boutique and I think they have the whole line.  I'll try to get confirmation on this

oh really?  im right by the UnionSq ny one so ive only gone to the soho once or twice. I last went when becca CP released and never paid attn. I bought most of mine from the mufe boutique , and now im at the point where ive gotten plenty and am not sure i want to fill a second palette. i put the 3 leftovers in a zpalette with some others

Anonymous Insider

I think 100 is the total number of lipsticks they will have. Including all finishes and shades. I guess not all

finished will have color ranges as large. 

I seriously cannot wait, ladies.  This is EXACTLY what UD wanted with this, for sure.  I don't even wear lipstick like that yet, but now I have to have all the colors.  Good things I definitely don;t like all the finishes, I could not fathom Mega Matt on my lips for any extended period of time.  

Alpha, Trance, Double Team, Tampered, and Hex are calling to me. I also missed Backtalk as the UD exclusive shade so I'm happy they've kept it in the new packaging.

Boo to Fiend not making the cut. That shade is the closest to pink I could ever pull off. Out of the 13 UD Revolutions I have: Fiend & Protest are missing. Two of my favorites.

Heroine, junkie, heartless, perversion and bobby dazzle. Thank god my birhthday is this month.

This are my must-swatches:

Backdoor, Barfly, Broken, Hitch Hike, Interrogate, Liquid, Perversion, Safe Word, Sancho, Temper, Unicorn, Uptight, Wired

Wowww, oh no my wallet LOL 😞 Good thing they are all perm and I can space them out! Also, good thing they are $5 less!!

I count 15 I definitely want (top of the list: Hitchhike and Trick - is that DUOCHROME?!?!?), and another 9 or 10 I may or may not want depending on swatches/dupes.

You guys I am in so much trouble already. I told myself no buy for May and June, but I had an exception for UDxAlice that I no longer want.. maybe I will replace those with some of these instead. 

And just for completeness:

Interested: Backdoor, Conspiracy, HItchhike, Hex, Liquid, Oblivion, Peyote, Snitch, Tampered, Trance, Trick, Uptight, Violate, Wildfire

Maybe: Amulet, Broken, Criminal, Plaid, Ravenswood, Sancho, Safe Word, Seismic, Studded

Alpha, Amulet, Crisis, Hitch Hike, Peyote, Sancho, Trance, Uptight. Ugh, I want to swatch them all!

testing