Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I do not need another Urban Decay eyeshadow palette.  I do not need another Urban Decay eyeshadow palette.  I DO NOT NEED another Urban Decay eyeshadow palette!

Maybe if I say it to myself enough I'll actually believe it.  Man, this is going to take some will power not to buy the first weekend it's available.  Maybe I'll force myself to wait for a deal.

hehe was just coming to post 😉

UD x Alice in Wonderland available May 2nd! April 28th.  Both dates came from UD... so I dunno.

Ulta will have it April 28 for sure.

Another look at the palette

Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 11.31.21 AM.png

Beautiful, thanks for sharing!!! 🙂 🙂

Its a lovely palette.  But storing ones this big is just too inconvenient for me.  I wish they would release 5 quads and let me pick a favorite or two instead of a big palette of all 20 shades.

This view makes those colors pop.... I am so excited for this!

I like this view better.  The colors look so vibrant.  Love!!

Finally SWATCHES!

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 3.14.31 PM.png

Mad Hatter & Mirana are coming home with me Heart  The colorful rose artwork on the tubes is quite fetching as well.

Those are the colors I decided to get!! I'm thinking they might make a nice ombré look, with Mirana on the outside maybe? I'm going to give it a shot -can't wait!! 

By the way, in case anyone can't read this on their device of choice, the text underneath the color names on the tube end is not a color description, but a finish: Mirana, Time, and Mad Hatter all say "metallized," Alice says "sheer shimmer," and I Race Beth says "comfort matte."

I want to buy Mad Hatter and Time so bad, but I told myself a long time ago, I can't buy LE products!!! I don't think I'll be able to resist Time though.

Wow, they swatch differently than expected.  Look at that first one, Mirana. As @JazaChai says below, all over that one.

OMG Mirana!!! It looks like one of those green/burgundy shift eyeshadows?? If so I am ALL OVER THAT, lol.

This does look like it might be filtered toward the yellow end though? In other pictures Alice looks more like a nude, but here it looks straight yellow. Not sure that would be flattering on anyone except maybe very dark skintones.

I was thinking the same thing about Mirana -- it reminds me of KVD On the Road or UD Lounge. 

LIPSTICKS!

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.18.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.18.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.18.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.18.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.18.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.18.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.19.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.19.22 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

WHOA- I just HAVE to have all those lipsticks...like now. Maybe they will release them a bit early. A girl can hope...

Mad Hatter Lipstick

$_1.JPG$_1-1.JPG

OMG. I can't wait to see a swatch of this.

testing