UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

(0) Hearts

Well, it seems to fly off the shelves, so it makes sense to bring it back.  I wonder if it has the same shades as the first one?

I think it has 12 different shades than the first one.  The eyeliner vault had 4 different liners than the first vault too.  I have both of the first vaults so I can't justify buying the new ones for only a few shades =(. 

(0) Hearts

Can anyone tell me what's up with all the Vice 4 package difference that I'm seeing online?

I see the regular purple hue one but then I see a green and blue one and a pink and orange one. 

It might be because the packaging has a shiny finish like an oil slick - under different lighting the colors look different.

(0) Hearts

wow nice. I thought there were some fakes cus I saw someone in my community selling it and thought it's fake bc it's orange and pink in contrast to the one on sephora website.

(0) Hearts

So .com apparently had the Naked Vault II. Wonder if .ca would get it at all?

I found this photo that shows a slightly better close up of the Gwen Stefani colours.  The packaging is fun, but the colours seem kind of drab.  

Urban-Decay-Holiday-2015-Gwen-Stefani-Palette-1.jpg

Not at all what I expected from Gwen. Then again, she's not as young as she used to be.

I'm not too surprised with this palette. Her eye looks for the most part seems pretty neutral with a bold lip. 

Annypoo, I 100% agree with you but I didn't want to say anything and start a war haha. I actually thought the collab would be a lipstick set for that reason. Any other color from her comes from her hair...

When this was announced, I thought the shadows would be interpretations of colors she's just worn in general or from her music, not copies of the eyeshadow colors she uses. So B-A-N-A-N-A-S yellow, bright pink and blue for her hair, etc. I'm not a huge Gwenabee (remember when that was a thing?!), but it would have been fun to own. This palette, no thanks. 

Yeah that's what I was thinking too - something that represented Gwen's artistic style in general, not just her go-to eye makeup. If it were a celeb known in particular for their eye makeup, that'd be different, but Gwen isn't really. Now, lipstick on the other hand... if the collection didn't have a bold red lipstick that would also be odd, since she is known for that. I guess I just don't see "neutral eyeshadow" as distinctive enough to warrant its own place in a collaboration in most cases, because it's usually not The Thing people think of if that's what someone wears.

TKLJ, that's interesting! I didn't think of it from that angle. I guess when I hear of/see collabs I look at the collection as a representation of their makeup style in that particular area (in this case, eyeshadow). I guess it just depends how you look at these things Smiley Happy 

There's one spectrum palette in stock if anyone needs it!

(0) Hearts

I keep missing it. I hope UD releases soon! 

Not new, but if you haven't tried any of the "shifting" eyeshadows, I think there are a few amazing ones. I wore Tonic the other day and someone loved it so much they ordered it right there in front of me. Smiley Happy Tonic shifts blue, lilac and purple. I also have Backfire and Fireball. The latter is rather light, but all are lovely.

Wish I could take good pics so people could see the colors but I have the worst luck capturing eyeshadow shades!! I'm sure there's a lot online though. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

To add to veronika's posts about UD X GWEN: 

There's also a lipstick sampler - to show what the lipsticks will be and the packaging

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 7.05.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 7.05.33 PM.png

I am not surprised about the neutral eyeshadows. Gwen is known for a bold lip with dark eyeliner and a very neutral eye. She rarely wears wild eyeshadow colors, at least for press events. I think doing a lipstick collaboration makes a lot of sense for her, I don't see why she chose to do an eyeshadow palette as well. 

I am not even mad about this palette, the packaging is nice, the colors are for the most part, neutral shades, which makes it more wearable for me to wear to work.. I have plenty of neutral palettes, but I am also enjoying the pops of color in this. I will have to wait to see how much it will be sold for and swatches to be convinced. Smiley Tongue

The lipstick packaging is perfect! I really like the ex-girlfriend shade! 

(0) Hearts

Is it funny that I'm singing the song as I read "Ex-girlfriend"? I am liking that shade too, just hoping it isn't too sheer.