Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

(0) Hearts

Live on UD Direct 

image.jpg

My last 2 shadows arrived today. Just need to finish the eyeliners (need 13 more) and I'm done. I made the tray before UD decided to release 15 new shadows so I clearly need to make adjustments to it. It was to originally have all of the shadows on bottom and liners on top.

UD Single Shadows.jpg

There is one "single" shadow missing from this collection and it is Aura only available on UD's web site. Because it is actually a duo (and because I don't really like it Smiley Wink ), I don't consider it part of my "singles" collection. I also have 4 more singles that came with the build-your-own pallets.

(0) Hearts

@Tirah - I don't know how I missed this post last year but I have to say your collection is totally amazing!!! UD is my go-to eyeshadow of choice, so I have about 50 singles plus a few palettes but WOW I am envious of your set...  I feel like the singles seem to be better quality than the palette shadows that I have (anyone else feel that way, or is it just me?) Anyway, awesome collection!!!

(0) Hearts

Epic! That is a stunning collection. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Tirah this is a beautiful collection!  Is it a drawer or box? Or is it a tabletop display?

(0) Hearts

gorgeous! Do you have the Limited Edition Singles 'Minor Sin' and 'Walk of Shame', too?!

wow Smiley Happy i am coming over for a cup of tea Smiley Very Happy and nothing else!

(0) Hearts

oh....my...... WOW

(0) Hearts

Wow...I don't even have words. That took some dedication, congrats.

(0) Hearts

This is amazing! I'm am super jealous!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Holy moly. I don't think I would use even half of these, and I'm still jealous... but mostly impressed!

As an afterthought: I wouldn't want to be responsible for dusting this. Hopefully you have a giant bell jar to go over the top. Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

This is one of the most impressive things I've seen on BT! That's dedication!

(0) Hearts

That's amazing! Kudos on the great display, I'm still trying to figure out how to organize all my stuff to be functional, let alone as pretty as this.

(0) Hearts

WOAH! Congrats on these beauties!

(0) Hearts

This is epic! 

(0) Hearts

Also, it looks like the Spectrum palette is sold out online already! Smiley Surprised That was fast! Anybody pick it up before it went?

The spectrum palette was a week long special presale for VIBs and Rouges (15th - 22nd). I don't know when it will be back at Sephora for all to purchase, but it will be for sale on UD'S website beginning October 20th.  So no worries if you missed it on presale.  :-)

(0) Hearts

I got one and was debating buying a back up. UD hasn't released Spectrum on its website yet has it or is it OOS everywhere? I checked Macy's along with a few other places.

(0) Hearts

I just ordered it before it sold out! Good thing I didn't wait. I didn't expect it to sell out that quickly. 

(0) Hearts

I waited too long! Gah!

[ Edited ]

Sheet. I missed itSmiley Sad

Edit: thanks to an amazing BTer I was able to order the Spectrum palette and redeem the Meteorites Primer promo ^_^