Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

This is epic! 

Also, it looks like the Spectrum palette is sold out online already! 😮 That was fast! Anybody pick it up before it went?

The spectrum palette was a week long special presale for VIBs and Rouges (15th - 22nd). I don't know when it will be back at Sephora for all to purchase, but it will be for sale on UD'S website beginning October 20th.  So no worries if you missed it on presale.  🙂

I got one and was debating buying a back up. UD hasn't released Spectrum on its website yet has it or is it OOS everywhere? I checked Macy's along with a few other places.

I just ordered it before it sold out! Good thing I didn't wait. I didn't expect it to sell out that quickly. 

I waited too long! Gah!

Sheet. I missed it:(

Edit: thanks to an amazing BTer I was able to order the Spectrum palette and redeem the Meteorites Primer promo ^_^

What's this promo??

The promo "Meteorites" is for the Guerlain Meteorites primer,it's only good for the Canadian site though :3 

I did... Actually I picked up Spectrum and Vice... I really like them both so far 😄

I did.  I love it.  Really love it.  But UD went cooler toned (IMO) this holiday so far...so I'm not sure all will agree.  And they do have some warm shades.  I like Spectrum better than Vice 4...personally.  But I like color.  Vice 4 is so smoky....and I'm still trying to decide.

If I could get my computer to work I'd post a video...but for now...I'll just be posting my comments....

Sooo after I spent way too long debating which colorful holiday eyeshadow palette I should get, I finally settled on Vice 4. I figured I would never use the blues in Mi Vida Loca, and UD Spectrum doesn't have the same variety as Vice.

It arrived today! I've been playing with it by swatching it on my arm, and I'm definitely happy with the choice. There's only a few dupes among my collection - Fast-Ball in the palette is pretty much a ringer for Fireball, which kind of an eye-roller, and Bitter (which is much browner in person than it looks in Sephora's pics) has a near dupe in the Sephora Marsala COTY palette. But other than that pretty much all the shades are gorgeous and unique.

The palette:

FullSizeRender (18).jpgFullSizeRender (19).jpg

And my Temporary Sleeve Tattoo:

FullSizeRender (20).jpg

thoughts? 

im on the wall on it 

Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani

The limited edition collection will launch on November 22nd at urbandecay.com, Urban Decay stores, as well as Sephora, Ulta, and Macy’s.

Whaaaaaat?? Do we know what this looks like? I love Gwen and this would be a great bday present to myself, for myself 😉 (11/24)

Uh oh! 🙂

Yay! Thanks for the update. 

That's a lot sooner than I expected! 

The new Cosmic eyeliner set! I'm in love!! Everything a copper loving gal would want!

image.jpg

Left to right: Stag, Cosmic, Trick, and Supply

image.jpg

I thought of you when I saw this set on UDs site!

Here are a few comparisons with what I thought would be similar colors but are not as close as I thought. 

Cosmic set compared to UD Baked, Lucky, Midnight Cowboy, and West.

Cosmic.jpg

testing