Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I really want to get this but I already have the first lipstick vault.  If there are no repeats I will hopefully be buying this =).

Ughhhhhh so pretty yet so broke financially from all the holiday sets!!!

Ooo... I wonder if the lipsticks will match the liners? If so, probably too pink a selection for me. But very cool!

I had swatched Spectrum for Mocha, so may as well post them here too (though looks like I can only find the photos of the colorful ones :P)

IMG_3463 copy.jpg

IMG_3464 copy.jpg

IMG_3465 copy.jpg

Here's my Vice 4 swatches:

IMG_2644.JPG

i cant decided if i REALLY want Vice yet  but i feel i might regret it too  😞  its a tough one  

what are your thoughts 

What do you think of it?  To me it feels very cool and smoky.  Pretty...but muted.  Am I missing something?

Live on UD Direct 

image.jpg

My last 2 shadows arrived today. Just need to finish the eyeliners (need 13 more) and I'm done. I made the tray before UD decided to release 15 new shadows so I clearly need to make adjustments to it. It was to originally have all of the shadows on bottom and liners on top.

UD Single Shadows.jpg

There is one "single" shadow missing from this collection and it is Aura only available on UD's web site. Because it is actually a duo (and because I don't really like it 😉 ), I don't consider it part of my "singles" collection. I also have 4 more singles that came with the build-your-own pallets.

@Tirah - I don't know how I missed this post last year but I have to say your collection is totally amazing!!! UD is my go-to eyeshadow of choice, so I have about 50 singles plus a few palettes but WOW I am envious of your set...  I feel like the singles seem to be better quality than the palette shadows that I have (anyone else feel that way, or is it just me?) Anyway, awesome collection!!!

Epic! That is a stunning collection. 

Tirah this is a beautiful collection!  Is it a drawer or box? Or is it a tabletop display?

gorgeous! Do you have the Limited Edition Singles 'Minor Sin' and 'Walk of Shame', too?!

wow 🙂 i am coming over for a cup of tea 😄 and nothing else!

oh....my...... WOW

Wow...I don't even have words. That took some dedication, congrats.

This is amazing! I'm am super jealous!

Holy moly. I don't think I would use even half of these, and I'm still jealous... but mostly impressed!

As an afterthought: I wouldn't want to be responsible for dusting this. Hopefully you have a giant bell jar to go over the top. 😄

This is one of the most impressive things I've seen on BT! That's dedication!

That's amazing! Kudos on the great display, I'm still trying to figure out how to organize all my stuff to be functional, let alone as pretty as this.

WOAH! Congrats on these beauties!

13 Replies
testing