Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I actually found supply to be quite similar to crash (long ago d/c) but with less sparkle.

I used Stag as my main eyeliner this morning, accented with Trick and then did the inner corner of my eye with Cosmic.  VERY nice eyeliners!  Combined with a look from Naked 2 palette.

Eeexcellent. I got Stag in the Naked On The Run palette, and it's actually my most-used part of that kit, lol. Definitely going to pick this one up, especially at that price point! The others all look gorgeous as well.

Then there's that Zero... one more for my growing stockpile, lol. I probably have 4 or 5 DS of that in my samples/backups bag.

Nice!  Stag is my favorite shade of the 24/7 liners.  Is this set exclusive to UD?

I'm not sure where it's available except at Ulta.

Ohhh - consider me enabled - this is going in my next Ulta order.  😉

Ohhh cosmic looks so pretty! I'm guessing it's only ever been part of this set?  It's like a white/gold type color right?

Yes, it's the white. I think maybe exclusive to the set. 

Thanks 🙂 Will keep the name in mind in case it pops up later!  I was happy to see prank from vice 2 (which I skipped) in the spectrum palette! 🙂

It is exclusive to the set.

I think it's supposed to be the eyeliner version of the Cosmic moondust shadow they released recently 😉

Urban Decay currently on Hautelook. Nothing too exciting: 

-Ammo Palette $15.97

-Smoked Palette $19.97

-Primer Potion (original, Eden, Sin, Anti-Aging) $9.97- 2 travel sizes for $5.97

-Choice of 5 lip pencils $9.97

-Lush glide-on pencil $9.97

Essentially all items on their website except less of a selection (with savings of 3 cents per item). Womp, womp 😞

The Smoked palette is actually $2 less and includes the primer 😛

I ordered it (cause it has several mattes) and one lip pencil. I could justify it there by combining my order with a couple things from Nordstrom Rack to get FS plus cashback on the Rack portion at least. And the rack portion is returnable if the items don't work 😛

Today I decided that getting the UD Naked Smoky and Spectrum palette was a good idea. The result? I extended my VIB status through 2016. 

My absolute favorite eyeshadow, Shellshock, is only in the Vice 2 palette. It's a bright metallic silver and it's beautiful. I have yet to find a good dupe.

One of my other favorites is a beautiful purple called Betrayal. It is also in Vice 2. I'm hoping that the color Omen in UD Spectrum will be similar enough.

I have issues with limited edition eyeshadow colors.

I have issues with lots of their LE items. 😉

back on the store too  

ugh  this and vice 

i want!!!

i have the new KVD one too    

UGHHH I JUST DONT KNOWWW 😧 

Yay! I just ordered it! I used my $50 in gift cards from the Safeway promotion and combined them with my VIB 10% off and ebates so it's like I only paid $35 for this! I can't wait to get it!

Wow! I was pondering for all of 5 minutes and its' gone. This is probably for the best lol.

I ended up ordering it. I think it is actually different enough from what I own, but Vice 4 is not (but the pretty packaging)! Anyways, when I get home, I have a small palette to throw away, and a small, unused UD palette to offer up here to try and offset my sins commited 😄

I'm passing on this but probably getting Vice. But, i hardly have any UD 😄

You should definitely get Vice - it's a beautiful palette! I still want it for the packaging, but I need to do a better inventory and decluttering of what I have lol. And a comparison. So much guilt!

1 Reply
testing