Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

yep. I have lots of the guilts lately. Too much lipstick on the way. too many eyeshadow palettes in my drawer. But, it's all so pretty 😄

It's live again!

I got it L....I'll let you know what I think once it arrives.  I was just thinking of the Vice LTD last year....so snapped it up.  But LTD ended up being broadly available later...so this one likely will as well.

I'm thinking maybe they didn't mean to release it? 5 minutes seems rather quick.

EDIT: nevermind it's live again 

Is this the UD love thread? I'm here!!!! 🙂 UD fanatic for several years. I've had an allergic reaction of some sort on my lips for about a month, so I've been trying to not use lip colors but I did buy 1993 and I think Speedball. Haven't been able to use them yet. 😞

heres my collection from several months ago. I've also stocked up on the super saturated lippies since they've gone on sale and this doesn't show backups of the eyeliners I love most.

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I only buy the LE palettes, but I do love soooo much this eyeshadows. I have also some eyeliners and lipsticks, but the eyeshadows are my favorites.

20150917_234107_resized.jpg

Great collection! UD is one of my fav brands 

Nice!!! You still have the liner box!!!! 🙂

I did when I took the pic a few months ago, but it was getting kind of beat up so I had to get rid of it. 😞 It was pretty. 

For those that don't know, my UD obsession really started getting rolling when Veronika, Rikkie and I split the liner vault. Quite an experience! 🙂 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Urban-Decay-24-7-Glide-On-Eye-Pencil-Swatches/m-p/7...

That is awesome!  I have completely fallen in love with UD liners over the last few months - they are so easy to apply and the pigmentation is fantastic!

whoaaaaa very nice!

UD is an obsession. 🙂

Nice collection!!!  I like your username, by the way.  I LOVED Alias and still miss it.  Jennifer Garner was so kick a**!

Thanks, and thanks! Bradley Cooper will always be "Will" to me. 😉 

I have the DVD set. I love the first three seasons the most. 🙂

If you've seen the various UD posts in the Ho Ho Holidays 2015 thread, there are swatch pictures from various blogs of the Vice 4 palette and the Spectrum palette.  The Vice 4 palette went on sale on UD's website yesterday and goes on sale on Sephora.com on 9/15.  According to all the blogs, the spectrum palette was a UD website exclusive.  However, BTer Randell, in the Ho Ho Holidays thread, found the spectrum palette on Sephora's website (currently OOS).  (I can't paste hyperlinks into these posts on my mobile phone; just type in Urban decay urban spectrum palette into Sephora's search bar.)  I think Randell's find explains why half the blogs said the spectrum palette was releasing on 9/15 and half said it was releasing on 10/20.  I had already confirmed with UD that the palette was launching on their website on 10/20, so, based on Randell's find, it must be launching at Sephora.Com on 9/15.  So, big thanks to Randell for that great find!

Additional information regarding the above post - BTer Niki172 thinks that since the spectrum palette is already loaded on Sephora's website, that it might be available today, so, if you are interested, keep checking the spectrum product page.

So a random YT vid popped up in my suggested videos field. Search YT user "Tati" for swatches and a mini tutorial with Vice 4. All the colors except for one or two swatched well, and she said the shades she wore on her eyes lasted throughout the day. I'm looking forward to picking it up during the holiday sale.

PS: Jaza, your lipstick swatches are reminding me that I'm interested in Nars Raquel. 😉

Swatches as promised. 

Me have from left to right: Backtalk(matte) Beso(sheer) Speedball

image.jpg

I really want beso. I can't decide if I like Backtalk, it seems more pink from temptalias swatches. But I'm waiting on their fnf to get a few of the exclusive shades

It's more pink than in the photo. It didn't capture well in this pic:/

How does carnal compare to UD matte 1993? 

testing