kimchikween

Urban Decay Face Case coming soon!

Did you own any of the previous face cases?  UD just announced a limited edition palette that features color for your whole face in a "luxe, DOUBLE-LAYER" case

ud_facecase2013.jpg

There is potential that this could be on my "wish list" - depends on what's in it...looks like a real convenient palette for travel.

MermaidBarbie

Re: Urban Decay Face Case coming soon!

(0) Hearts

I'm looking forward to the release date. :smileyhappy:

deathbyglitter

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know an exact release date or have any information regarding the Anarchy Face Case?

I called 1-800-Sephora but they couldn't bring Anarchy up on their computer so they couldn't give me an answer.  :/  It's the one thing I really, really want from the holiday lineup so I don't want to miss it.  It's just so super pretty!  *stresses*  >.<

keelybt

@Deathbyglitter It will be available online 9/17 :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Awesome. :smileyhappy:

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I think i can actually pass on all of it. After seeing comparison swatches on the mini set, desperation is the only one still on my list. And now i just saw the ocho loco 2 which was my favorite from holiday last year- the original. but im just not sure about them. I like the brown shades, but i also have a backup of perversion already. I feel like I might have deep end or a similar shade in teal from an older color.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

My friend and I are thinking about doing some swaps between my ocho loco 1 and her ocho loco 2..she's more into brighter colors and likes glitter whereas I don't

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

My BFF and I do that with lipstick/gloss sets around the holidays.  It's always good to have a friend like that. 

kimchikween

Shattered Face Case looks great!  #youvebeenenabled

swfupload_1017568739649387515.jpgphoto credit: musingsofamuse

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Swatches available - temptalia and musingsofamuse...and probably others - looks like a combo of Vice 2 and some of the Naked palettes..

kimchikween

bentleyblonde posted photos of the new UD Holiday 2013 collection!

swfupload_8224027758152966382.jpg

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I'm thinking I like Anarchy palette.  I also like the Naked Illuminated Powder.

emilyknits

That case is adorable, and I love the eyeshadows.  But I need another Zero eyeliner like a hole in the head (seems like it's included in every set I've bought) and the colors on the bottom layer look too intense for my fair skintone.

Maybe it's a lucky dodge for me, I have something of a UD "problem" lately!! :smileywink:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I actually use a brush (because the eye liners are so creamy) to make it a lighter application under the eyes..w/o that, I look like I have racoon eyes...doesn't work on all the colors but can work on some

LCResz

Ulta has the Black Market eye pencil set available, and there's an anti-aging eye primer potion gift with purchase as well. Happy shopping!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Augh!  I had a 20% entire purchase coupon that expired yesterday..still trying to be good..now I regret it!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Don't feel bad- you couldn't have used it on Urban Decay.  It's one of the brands excluded from normal coupons; you can use reward dollars towards it.

kimchikween

Is it sad that I have a separate twitter account purely devoted to beauty related tweets?  UD also said that the holiday line-up will include:

• Ocho Loco 2 --> Ocho Loco (1) was an 8 24/7 glide-on eye pencil set that was my introduction to the product..love it!
  • Black Marke 24/7 glide-on eye pencil set with 5 exclusive new shades

swfupload_3209968598563248716.jpg

Esdee

(0) Hearts

Twitter?  Do you use it to make tweets, or just to follow?  'Cause I definitely need a few more beauty-related Twitters to follow...  :smileyvery-happy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I might tweet (mostly for giveaway) but, in general, it's used to find out about new collections, sales, etc...

I have a separate one for personal tweeting that is private but this one is purely for beauty.  You can see who all I follow (there's a lot) - @manic4makeup

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

UD has a sweepstakes on Facebook & today's prize is the Ocho Loco pencils.  According to the Holiday Hookup contest the entire holiday collection will be available on UD's site on 9/10.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • hydee77
    • emilyknits
    • aviscardi
    • drrragon
    • janinebt