Urban Decay 15th anniversar
y palette look #2
Here is look #2 with the UD palette. The pictures are not the greatest, but you can get an idea. I don't love the blue on me as much as I thought I would (this is my first palette with COLOR, because the rest of my collection is basically neutrals with the exception of a pink), but comment on how you think this looks!
1) Apply vanilla all over the eye (a neutral shimmery beige color) concentrating it on the browbone
2) Apply chase (a gold color) on the entrie lid
3) Mixing evidence (navy blue) with deep end (bright turquiose color), tap off the excess because the colors are VERY prigmented, apply with a fluffy blending brush in the outer-v and in the crease.
4) With the same blending brush, smoke-out the blue above the crease
5) Take an angled liner brush and take deep end (or any blue eyeliner) and apply it on the bottom lashline, thicker on the outer corners, tapering towards the inner corners.
6) Apply a black eyeliner in a thin line on the upper lashline
7) If you want you can apply mascara, but I skipped this step.
8) Use a nude or light pink lipgloss to finish off the look