URBAN DECAY and BENEFIT COSMETICS!!!!!!!

I'm hearing so many great things about Urban Decay from beauty gurus and fellow Sephora girls but is it something that I sould purchase? Some of their eyeshadow pallettes are on the exspensive side so I just need some opinions. Their NAKED palltee is around $50 so I just wanted to make sure that I'm getting my moneys worth. Like when I purchase M.A.C. I know that their eyeshadows are extremely pigmented so I feel more comfortable spending the extra money.  If you don't think that I sould spend the money than do you have any sugestions...any other brands excluding M.A.C because I'm trying to branch out and not just use the one brand. Another brand that I would like to ask you is about Benefit Cosmetics. So I was watching Juicystar07 on Youtube and she was using Benefit's eyeshadows and I'm like that looks really cute but Idk if it will look good in real life. So again I've been hearing some negative and posotive things about the brand but should I spend my money on it? I'm open to any suggestions to make up...blush lipgloss eye shadows ect. So leave your comments below and tell me what you think. Smiley Happy

Answers: 1
Answered
(0) Hearts

From the different Urban Decay products I have tried, they have been amazing!  Their eyeshadows are absolutely wonderful, and fun and easy to work with.  Other products I've tried, so far lol, are the De-Slick Mattifying Powder, Lip Junkie Lip Gloss, 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil liner, Primer Potion, and Big Fatty Mascara.  My only complaint is the mascara's huge and fluffy brush.

I've recently tried a few of Benefit's products, and I'm impressed with it as well.  Their Posie-tint cheek tint is gorgeous.  I currently have their facial cleanser which leaves my skin soft and clean. 

All I can say is to go to your nearby Sephora and check out the tester products.  If you buy something that you end up not liking, you can always return it.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation