UD VAULTS!!! IN STOCK!!!

[ Edited ]

In stock UD Vaults!

s1523810-main-hero.jpgs1577295-main-hero.jpg

Re: UD VAULTS!!! IN STOCK!!!

Where are the swatches?!  Don't leave BT hanging!  Just kidding that would take forever, you would be covered in shadow!  Congrats to you on this great addition to your kit.  Have fun with them!  They look so pretty in the case.

[ Edited ]

Just for you here are some swatches (without primer, the bright shades will probably look even more vibrant with a base), I swatched the rows across. Somehow the bottom 2 rows got erased from my phone, but I believe alot of those colors are in the Naked palettes anyway.

rsz_fotor110284439.png

(0) Hearts

So pretty!!!  I am just seeing these all now.  Thanks for swatching lady!!  I think everyone on BT appreciates it.

(0) Hearts

Oh wow!  Cool!  Thanks =)

I actually was contemplating swatching my arms up. I probably will once I have enough time, I started another crazy project and got sucked in all night (making a warm, furry poncho for the cold soccer days. Funny thing is I picked leopard print and its so warm, but now I look like a pimp hahahaha!)

It is BEAUTIFUL!  Thank you for sharing!  Have fun Smiley Happy

ps: Is it too much to ask what are the 4 bright blues on the right? the 3 in the middle (4th column from the right) and the middle blue shade from the 3rd column from the right. Smiley Wink

Radium & Peace Smiley Very Happy I just zoomed in on the shade guide lol.

rsz_006.jpg

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Soooooo pretty! Your picture really helps show the colors better! You should have lots of fun with that!!! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for posting pictures of the actual kit you received Smiley Happy

Looking at your pictures, I am seeing that there are more colors that I could probably use than I originally thought.  

(0) Hearts

It's seriously amazing! I almost wish there was a way to not have all the lids on though, that was a pain to open them all up for the pic lol. They have a list of colors on the packaging like most UD palettes do, so I cut it and glued it to the inside cover so I can see the shades better. There actually is quite a bit of nudes and just the right amount of color. I love it!

Soooo beautiful! I'm sure a good addition to your kit!

(0) Hearts

The sad part is, it's so huge, I can't zip my kit hahaha! Oh well, it still looks nice sticking out the end Smiley Tongue

Oh, my goodness! That is huge. You're going to have so much fun with all those colors. Think of the endless combinations and looks! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I won't have to worry about not having any color every again lol.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I absolutely love both of these vault sets!  I love collections like these, but the reality is that I would never end up even using more than a small fraction of the products.

(0) Hearts

holy...

If you want to hit Rouge and you haven't already, i believe this will help you out… A LOT! lol

(0) Hearts

how much is it?!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Liners 295$ US

Shadows 595$ US

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

$595! it says its supposed to be a $1234 value!! for the eyeshadows, and $295 for the pencils ($760 value) Its pricey.. but worth it? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments