Answer
brookie673
Too Much Makeup?

My mom always says, "Stop buying makeup. You have enough for six years!" :smileyvery-happy:

It's true-- I have a ton of makeup, not as much as a lot of you I'm sure, but still. :smileyhappy:

Do I have too much makeup?

Think of your makeup collection. Do you think you'll be able to use all of every product before it hits the expiration date?

(I'm directing this towards the people who are true fanatics- If you are like my mom, only have what you need, and only buy more when you are out, I commend you xD).

Do we buy so much that we waste? How many products do you have in the back of your collection, barely used, gathering dust?

Still, this fact isn't going to change me :smileyhappy: I'll always be makeup crazy, but I thought I'd ask the question. I'm pretty sure no one else will change either haha, but maybe someone will go through their makeup and use something they haven't seen in a while. I'm trying to use a new thing in my collection every day while getting ready, just so nothing gets neglected lol.

I just was curious at to whether the people with the bigger collections use everything, I guess :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
6aad0801
Answered

I have enough. I won't argue that. It's my artistic expression and luxury for myself.  I do believe I have self-control and don't think I've gotten too carried away.  I use everything I have and leave things that I adore if I don't think I'll have opportunities to wear them very much.

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 24 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • eastakrongirl
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • 6aad0801
    • brookie673
    • rachelchristine