Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

I just want to touch the lattice one haha it looks really cool! I wonder if it is like a cream to powder or something it looks like the consistency of those stilla putty highlights

I, for one, love anything peach, so I cannot wait.  I want all of it - especially the setting spray and the Peachy Pie - OMG!!!!!

peaches.jpg

Now, if they'll just re-release Peach Jolly Ranchers, my life will be complete.... ❤️

Are those blushes, highlighter, and bronzer cream? They look cream. Hm. I'm sorta have mixed feeling about this collection to be perfectly honest! Is the square blush the same one from the palette already available? If so, that be nice. I don't know... I'm just so wary of anything Too Faced releases now because their quality has been so hit and miss. I used to really love Too Faced, and I still love the Too Faced products I own, their core collection is great, but everything else I've just been sorta... meh lately. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm a little sad Too Faced isn't doing for me anymore haha. I want to be so excited about this, I really do! I have the Sweet Peach palette and love it! 

@alexasteph I agree the square pan does look like the peach glow palette. Apparently it's a peach tinted finishing powder? Either way I'm interested! 

I'm intrigued by the mattifying setting spray but I really hope it doesn't have a sickly sweet smell. I like the way the Sweet Peach palette smells but I can't imagine spraying that on my face!  

It does have the peach scent ugh.. On another instagram account (hotfiremakeup) they put screenshots from someones ig story and it says "everything smells like peaches".  I am so sick of the scented things.  Its such a gimmick and it actually prevents me and others from purchasing.  I had to return my chocolate bar palette because it made my eyes water and burn.  I know some people like it and thats fine but this many products is getting to be too much. @michelleshops

Oh boo.  Thanks for the update @sydtomato  I agree.  I don't mind if the product ends up with a particular scent naturally but all this contrived peachy-ness just to shill products really turns me off.  

Aug. 28- (Sephora.com and stores). There will also be Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Longwear Lipsticks ($21)

Info- 

Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer ($32). The new one has a subtle peach tint! This gives it brightening and color-correcting properties. It's also mattifying and cooling to the touch, and like everything else in the line, it smells divine.

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation ($36), which has a creamy serum consistency and velvety-matte finish.

Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder ($32). This is a loose powder with a feathery feel. It dissolves right away, leaving skin with a silky canvas — perfect for makeup!

Too Faced Bronzed Peach ($30) and Peach Frost ($30) complement each other perfectly. The bronzer has a universal tan color, while the highlighter is a champagne peach shade. Both have a buttery formula that dissolves into a superlight powder once it's applied.

Too Faced Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer ($30). This shade has a mix of blendable matte and slightly shimmer tan and pink-peach shades. 

Too Faced Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush ($30). It's a similar cream-to-powder texture as the bronzer and highlighter. The gorgeous shades are available in six iterations: Peach Dream, Ginger Peach, So Peachy, Pinch My Peach, Spiced Peach, and Peach Berry (yes, we know that sadly one is missing from the image!).

Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($45). Think of it as the matte version of the OG peach palette. There are 12 soft-pigmented shades to play with that include a medley of peaches, a beautiful berry, and some browns and creams for contouring.

The Too Faced Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder ($30) is Blandino's favorite product from the line. He calls it "Photoshop for your face." What makes this powder different from the loose setting powder is that this one is meant to go on when your makeup is all done. The picture of it doesn't do it justice! This luminous, peach-tinted powder is gorgeous in real life. It contains tiny optical correcting spheres to smooth out wrinkles and make you look filtered.

Too Faced Peach Mist ($32). The refreshing, mattifying setting spray is like a peach perfume for your face. It sets makeup while combating oily skin.

Ugh, I might have to start wearing bronzer just for that Sweetie Pie one. It's so cute!

Thanks @ClassicallyFab! 🙂 I was looking for your tag but can't find it! Was it for that?

Haha, I couldn't get pics to post so I tagged you with where to find them so you could, and then I finally got it! ❤️👍🏻😋 It's such an exciting reveal, I was dying, thinking, "someone most post this for the rest of us! Ugggggggh!". @veronika23

@ClassicallyFaboh oh ok. lol. Well glad you were able to add them! That pie thing is cute 😄

shut. the. front. door. peach spray for maaaa face! Yes!

Omg everything is so cute 😭😭

I hope someone reviews the Melted Latex lipsticks soon.  I'm intrigued but would love to hear opinions first! 

Inspiration for a new makeup collection?

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 5.57.13 PM.png

I would be 100% down for a strawberry or champagne collection from them!

oh ffrick.... strawberry collection. omg. please. strawberry shortcake. PLEASE. I'M OGING TO DIEWO IM GOING TO DIE

Idc how overrated fruit/dessert scented makeup is, I'm always drawn to it 😭 I love the scent of strawberry candy so this concept sounds amazing.

Another look at the Just Peachy Mattes palette.

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 9.24.05 AM.png

testing