Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

reminds me viseart. but .. it also reminds me of morphe? blegh. 

i dont know, i love peach palette but this is too much suny, although i'd probably choose this over the naked heat, because its probably less expensive, and if it has a scent. oh and .. hm. the packaging. 

That's funny because I think I'm the exact opposite. I've had some trouble creating cohesive looks with the regular Peach palette; I think there's something about the coloring that doesn't fit with my skin tone. I'm also not 100% in to the food smelling palettes. But I'm totally drooling over Naked Heat. I guess that just goes to show that even if it feels reductive (which I think both palettes are) there are markets for each!

Hopefully the quality will be there. It's tough with mattes and we all know Too Faced's track record with palettes...

Very pretty colors.

Swatch of the Unicorn Tears Melted Latex

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 9.07.44 AM.png

This isn't quite as exciting as I thought it would be.  Which is okay because now I'm thinking I should get one of the reds.  The colors look so glossy and "wet" I hope the formula is without perfumes.  I hate the taste of perfume in lipsticks,  unless it's vanilla.

Too Faced - Peaches and cream collection

Peach Blur: color-correcting Magic Blurring Powder for soft, diffused, smooth, photo-filtered skin in 3 seconds
Peach Perfect: Mattifying loose setting powder.

The upcoming collection includes an entire new line of different products from shadows, blushes, lips, foundations and more infused with Peach essence and Italian Sweet Fig Creme!  August 17th / September - Sephora exclusive U.S. & Canada

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 8.02.55 AM.png

Ugh TF always gets me with their packaging 😞 I want these powders even though I hardly wear it.

Anybody have any info on the undertones of the new Born This Way shades?

The Too Faced website is only showing names for the new shades.. it doesn't have the description like it has for all the previous shades.btw.jpg

Oh man, not a big fan of their shadows - but these bags!?  I WANT ONE!!

t1.JPG

Spoiler
t2.JPG
t3.JPG

From IG
trendmood1This is SO #CUTE #SneakPeek 👀🐇🐰 Bunny #MakeupBags by @toofaced 💙💚💗
#ComingSoon on their website! Will keep u updated
Which one u like the best? Gold? Pink ? Turquoise? 🐰 XO #Trendmood #toofaced THANK U for this AMAZING update: @glendamtzbeauty @deeeeprincess 😘
#makeupoftheday #motd #makeupoftheday #mua #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeupaddict #makeuplover #makeupblogger #makeuponpoint #onpoint #makeuplook #makeuplove #makeuptalk #makeuptutorial #makeuplover #makeupaddict #makeupaddiction #makeupdolls #onpoint #onfleek 

Oh wow..  super cute

I have to have one!

@ZombieMetroAnt I will be getting one of these... They're so stinking cute!  I also recall seeing that they're cruelty free on the TF IG, so there's that!

So cute!  My first thought was Kate Spade.  I sure hope these are vegan leather though lol

These kind of look like something Kate Spade would do.

I want one too @ZombieMetroAnt!! Cuteness overload. 😄

Not gonna lie, @Asche!  These bags made me think of you immediately...

Image result for bunny sleeping gif

AWW @ZombieMetroAnt! I guess my love for bunnies is no secret. 😄 They are irresistible bundles of fluffy cuteness.

upload_3184562949777805545.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt, Very cute! 😍😍 Too Faced and Benefit make awesome bags imo, I like to collect them. ❤️

Maybe they're in the wrong business Cat LOL @angel7594 LOL! I agree though, 100%

For everyone who wanted swatches of the Glitter Bomb palette.. here you go (sorry they are so sloppy. This is my first time out trying a professional look with swatches) I will cross-post this to the VIB Rouge Preview Event thread too.

IMG_3341.JPG

To be honest, I wasn't that impressed. Smiley Sad I used Too Faced Glitter glue as the base when applying.

testing