Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

More swatches of the I Want Candy collection - Sept. 3rd

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.29.08 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.28.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.29.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.29.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-01 at 7.29.41 AM.png

So the Kandee Palette is Candy scented! But what's exciting me the most is the BANANA PUDDING scented powder!

IMG_3795.JPG

IMG_3790.PNG

IMG_3782.JPG

More collection photos:

IMG_3783.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

I LOVE banana pudding! So excited to give this a sniff lol 😄

Another look at the clover palette

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 1.14.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-28 at 1.14.27 PM.png

The bag looks like another Skinnydip London collab.

Aw man, just when I thought I didn't want this...those shades are pullin' me back in. I really love some of these. 

I wasn't into the packaging and was just thinking I'd rather avoid the hoopla of all their recent releases but now that I see the colours I'm thinking this would be a palette I could get some use out of as well.  I'm curious to see how many of these are mattes and how they swatch now.

But what does the Clover palette smell like? This is the important question here. 

IMG_7446.PNG

Wet dog! 💦 🐶

In all seriousness, I think Kimberly was on to something with the scent. I bet you Too Faced will try to make it smell like Lucky Charms as a ~clever~ way to tie in Clover's name! 😜

Hopefully not clovers 😄 I'm guessing strawberries. 

Oh come ON!!!

They could have done so much with this. What a bummer. 😞

IMG_3678.JPG

Dude, this looks like a recycled Too Faced holiday palette.

How disappointing. Next! 

I really couldn't be more bored.  Packaging, shades, what a bore.  Of course just my opinion, but I am really over Too Faced, they really aren't impressing or wowing me at all.  Especially coming from Kandee, who they have been teasing with bright fun images. If this didn't say Kandee on it I don't think anyone would be all that interested in buying.

totes agree @sydtomato

This really strikes me as a 'beginner's palette' where you need all your basic color combos to get some starter looks going before you move on to bigger palettes.

YAY!!!! Thanks @shimmerbait !!! Not super my jam but will probably want it anyway 😄 😄 😄

Did you post in the fall releases too or should I?

@veronika23  You can post!

I like these colors but I feel like nearly every too faced release over the past 3 to 4 years has been this same color wheel. I am ready for a change!

@shimmerbait  thanks! True.  I don't own a lot of Too Faced so I should be ok 😄  Ulta excl too it looks like...

This reminds me so much of their holiday palettes and I wish they had done something a little more special with the outer packaging.

@StyleLynn  yes it reminds me exactly of holiday!

3 Replies
testing