Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Does anyone know if I'm missing any of the 9 pan palettes in the tin format?

natural eyes

natural matte

boudior eyes

peanut butter and jelly

peanut butter and honey 

sugar pop

totally cute

country

rock n roll

cat eyes

summer eyes

bonjour summer

@annypoo@sinfully  I don't have Summer Eyes, but I think I have everything else (even the brow box, not pictured):

TF Tins.jpg

Bonjour Summer and A la Mode are two different palettes:

closed.jpg

openr.jpg

So, if you've got a la Mode, then I think you have everything!  @annypoo

I looked up Summer Eyes and I think it has all the same colors as Bonjour?

@Tamara76 thanks!! I know I had a la mode but I can't seem to find it. I'll have to replace it. Other than that I think I'm only missing the country and the new one. 

Nice collection!!

Thank you! These have been fun to collect!   @jesscheems

@Tamara76 Between the Natural Eyes and Natural Matte palettes, which would you recommend more? 😛 I feel like I don't own a lot of good matte shades, so I was leaning towards getting the Natural Matte palette...but Natural Eyes is just so pretty! 😛 Help? 

For what it's worth, I don't have both (I have a lot of neutral shimmers in other palettes), I just have Natural Matte.  But I find that that palette combined with a single of Stila Kitten is a marvelous, magical combination.

@JennBeth Thanks for your input! After mulling it over I'm leaning towards the Natural Matte palette anyway. I need more matte shadows in my life, and I love the colours. I have plenty of shimmers and need to stay focused (instead of getting sucked in by the prettiness of the Natural Eyes palette). 😛

@Asche  I will be totally honest - My Natural Eyes has gotten a lot more love than Natural Matte.

Now that I look at the colors in Natural Eyes, though, I think I may have dupes of several in other palettes - I need to open them all up and compare some time.

I have really been into matte shades lately, too, so I really need to use Natural Matte more often!

ETA:  O.k. I just compared the colors in both of the little palettes and they both have 4 of the same colors (Heaven, Nudie, Cashmere Bunny and Sexpresso). 

ALSO - The new Natural Love Ultimate Neutral Palette contains 2 of the shared colors (Heaven and Nudie) and 2 other shades from Natural Matte (Lace Teddy and Honey Butter), as well as 3 other shades from Natural Eyes (Pushup, Honey Pot and Chocolate Martini), so that may be a better deal if you can't decide between the other two palettes. 🙂

Thanks @Tamara76! That's extremely helpful!! 

I dont have the bonjour summer. Is that the same as the a la mode palette. I know there was one summer palette that was the same colors with a differnt name. Other than that you have them all. 

it's different. Weird, I thought I had the a la mode... I'll have to go back and look.

In this pic you can see the new melted lippies called melted latex.  and something unicorn

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 9.41.43 PM.png

Melted Latex

What is Too Faced on?!

First they melt chihuahuas, then dollhouses, tutus...and now latex???

Melted Cheese.

Nacho flavored/scented!

Don't forget Granny Panties! 😄

LOL!  @k617

IMG_0699.JPG

See, that would be clever!! 😄 @Tamara76

Like, if they had one colour that was green and named it "Melted Witch" or something.

I also think latex melts at pretty high temperatures. Is TF trying to burn my lips off?

The glitter lettering we saw a while back... here it is! And what's unique about it is that there's Two Different Bases, a Brightening Base and an Intensifying Base! Coming Soon

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 7.21.59 PM.png

testing