Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Hello guys, if anyone is not using their 40% code please please send me. I would really appreciate that. thank you!!! 

Too Faced x Kandee

ETA: I just thought of something... Could this collab have to do with the unicorn stuff we've been seeing?

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 9.46.19 PM.png

If anyone is not using their 40% code please also send my way.  I have some codes/coupons I can exchange for as well:) 

Too Faced x Kandee J???? It also has Ulta tagged... Oh man if it's an Ulta exclusive I'm gonna be pissed! 😄

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 1.47.41 PM.png

Posted this in Beauty news this morning

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 6.24.52 AM.png

@veronika23-   If it's ULTA exclusive and you want something, just drop me a PM.

@prettyinpathanks so much Heart 🙂

@veronika23-  I'd actually look forward to going to ULTA for us both, I haven't been in awhile and I could get a nice lunch at a great Vietnamese restaurant that's near there!

@prettyinpa  cool! hmmmm Vietnamese food. You might have to wait a while if you are waiting for this release. No dates yet... so unsure when it will come out. 🙂

@veronika23- No problem, I always like to go there anyway, whenever I'm in that city.

Awesome! Thanks @prettyinpa 🙂

anybody who can share the code pls ? 🙂

Free international shipping!

I've been reading that the new prismatic highlights aren't very good---some even say it's drugstore quality 😞 

I'd love to hear people's opinions and see swatches 🙂 

So i tried using my code from the christmas late shipping email but it is not working, is this the one people are talking about? Thanks.

Anonymous Insider

Yes, apparently the expiry is 3/30? Try refreshing cookies/using a  different browser?

Alright, will try again. thanks!

If anyone has a 40% off code they don't plan on using, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

People who still have the discount from the Too Faced Sorry email... it should work on the new collection.

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 6.31.22 AM.png

O goodness!  I'd hate to ask but if anyone has a code that they won't be using I'd really appreciate it. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone have an extra code they're not using?

me too pls pls pls..i never get that sorry email from xmas late shipping..is that for the sweet peach collection late shipping?

1 Reply
testing