Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

@Tamara76  cool! Aw kids lol 🙂 Mine are pretty low maintenance too and full enough and do have a good shape to them. I am just trying to change the shape a bit and one brow doesn't want to grow hair in that precise space I need it to lol. Normally all I need to do is a clean up a bit... now I am just not touching them at all so hopefully it will grow where it needs to... man I am babbling and probably not making much sense. 😄

It's a great look @Tamara76! That palette has such pretty shades. Maybe when I rack up some more Ulta points I'll spend it on that lol. I'm a sucker for Too Faced 😛

Thanks! 😘😘😘@Mcakes

@Tamara76 BABE! that inner corner highlight is so pretty, and i'm totally jealous of your lashes!!

Awwww - Thanks!  You're making me blush! 😊

@unfungirl

Looks fabulous!

Thanks, girl!  I was inspired by your brown and green blending job yesterday. ❤️   @Samtian

@Tamara76 Awe shucks!!

WOW @Tamara76 love the look (and the brows and the lashes, too)!  You've got mad skills!!

Thank you!  @ZombieMetroAnt

You are so sweet!  💜

Those are my real lashes - I can't apply fake ones to save my life - lol!

@Tamara76,

I like this look, these colors on you!  Wow! You have Lashes Galore!  🙂

Thank you! ❤️ @tsavorite

I love that, it looks great @Tamara76! ❤

I reach for this pallette a lot, I love the peanut butter shade especially.

Thank you so much!  I haven't used this palette in quite some time - it may work its way into my rotation more now!  💕 @angel7594

Saw this on IG if anyone is interested.  Platinum Perk at Ulta 

too faced.JPG

I think I want this palette for all the wrong reasons...I don't need any eyeshadow, for one.

toofacedninepan.jpg

OMG - Same! And you even have an empty spot in your lovely collection!

What palette is in the top right corner - Is that Totally Cute?  @gingerleigh

I think you should go for it!  I ordered this morning and I will make space in my collection, too!

Spoiler
IMG_0240.JPG

Lol...I was making a "9-pan palette" out of my collection ... you have got more of a whole chocolate bar if you arranged them that way ... very nice collection!

The plain pink one in my photo is the Totally Cute palette, I was afraid I'd want a do-over on the stickers and never put them on.

I did order mine from the Too Faced site, so I do have the extra page of stickers. I should just pick my favorite ones and stick them on already

@Tamara76

@Tamara76 I'm so jealous! You have some I've been dying to have! The Country, Rock 'n Roll, and the Bonjour, oh yeah and the chocolate ones. Let me tell you though, your missing out not having the Romantic Eye one. 

@Samtian  Is the Romantic Eye palette in a cardboard box instead of metal?  I may have it - I only posted the metal palettes and the plastic baby Chocolate Chips here.:)

I picked up a lot of them at Ulta or Too Faced direct over the last 3-4 years.

I know I'm missing the a la mode palette and maybe more, but I am not interested in paying $60+ for them.

Some of these randomly pop up in the sale section on the Too Faced direct site - you never know what you'll find out there! 🙂

ETA:  I just had a thought - Perhaps you can post a Romantic Eye look when your 25 days of shadow challenge is over!  ❤️ Pretty please!  😊

@Tamara76 Yes it's in the cardboard. I used to get mine off Amazon, before I found about Sephora and Ulta. I'll post a look after the challenge no problem!

testing