Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

That looks so cute!  I really like my PB & H palette so far!  The yellow does not show up that well on me, though (even with primer and white base).

I love the new creative swatching trend! ๐Ÿ˜„

The colors look great, but I couldn't see myself ever using that yellow...

Too Faced 20th is next year... I guess some good things will be coming (It's also KVD's 10th anniversary in 2018 so guess we will get plenty of new goodies!)

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.07.56 PM.png

Eek!! I really hope they do some throwback packaging! 

That would be awesome!  @Mcakes

Swatches of Peanut Butter Honey

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 6.21.58 PM.png

Are they all matte? Or is it just the picture making them looks that way? 

@poshpepper  They are matte, but my favorite so far, Bee's Knees, has gold glitter.  The colors are also much more vivid than in that photo.  I really like it! ๐Ÿ™‚

@poshpepper  Update:  I used this pallete this morning and really, really like it!  I am really into warm, rich browns and coppers.  I don't know how I feel about the golden yellow shade because it didn't show up on me very well, even with primer and a white base.  The other shades are very pigmented.

Most shades are matte, but there are two that have glitter and two more that have an lamost satin finish (not shimmer).  

@Tamara76  Thank you for the feedback ๐Ÿ™‚  I just got the Viseart Warm Matte palette so I think I can safely pass on this one.  I am glad you are enjoying it! ๐Ÿ™‚

To me the swatches don't look like anything special but I want it to complete my collection... must resist...

Does anyone know when hsn will have a Too Faced TSV?

In honor of the PB & H early access, I dusted off my PB & J palette this morning.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

I forgot how much I liked this palette!

*Please be gentle - I've never posted a look before:

Spoiler
IMG_9004.JPG

IMG_9005.JPG

@Tamara76So gorgeous!  Those colors are great on you.  I second what everyone has said about your lashes and brows. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Awwww Thanks!  @Milou07 ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Very pretty!

Thank you! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ  @poshpepper

Beautiful! Can I have your lashes and brows please ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!  Sure - I 'll share!  LOL!  @veronika23

@Tamara76  you sure you have enough ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„  I am letting my brows go a bit wild at the moment. I am hoping a specific place in my brows grows so it looks more like the other one... it kinda changes the shape so I need that little patch to grow ๐Ÿ˜„

My brows arch naturally, and they're pretty low maintenance, but my daughter teases me that I need some kind of magic serum to make them fuller like hers - But man, she spends a lot of time on her brows!  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  @veronika23

22 Replies
testing