Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Thanks! ❤️  BTW - You're right - I did miss out!  

I just checked and I only have the Smoky Eye and Matte Eye palettes in the cardboard boxes (and several of the flat cardboard palettes). Now I'm extra intrigued!  😉

@Samtian

Just a heads up for everyone- I bought the Totally Cute palette at Nordstrom Rack for $15 this weekend.  They had a whole bunch!  I never wanted the palette before but it won me over when I saw it in person and for that price I am so happy I bought it. It's still full price on Sephora and on "sale" for $32 on tf direct. 

I am really impressed by this palette so if you're interested it's probably worth checking out your Nordstrom rack!

Oooooo! Decisions decisions. My rack didn't have it yesterday, but I'm scared to go back in case they actually do! 

I liked this palette...but I don't need it...but it's so cheap! 

@pinyo If you see it, definitely pick it up!  It's such a good deal!

The mustard palette...I mean honey palette is now available. Has honey flavoring...ha ha weird. I think the honey brittle is a really pretty color. I kind of want this but at the same time I have a lot of eye shadow already. But I really really love honey. Please post swatches if you get it.

I ordered this morning!   I collect the little tin palettes so I could not resist!  Will share once received! ❤️

More swatches of the highlighters that are coming

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 6.16.00 PM.png

gorgeoussss 

These are very pretty...I just feel like I have more than enough and I'll never go through them all.  The struggle...

Ooh those are glowly, and look very pigmented. A little too highlighter on fleek for me... The rose gold though. I'm a sucker for rose gold. 

That gold looks promising, although I would buy it just for the packaging tbh 😞 I'm a sucker for packaging haha

Same!!! 🌟🌟🌟

My latest Too Faced order just arrived (I can't believe how fast that came in!).

For everyone wanting to know the dimensions of the Sweet as a Peach bag, it is 15' tall, 12.5' wide and 4 inches deep.  The quality is awesome an dit even has a zipper!  🍑❤️🍑❤️🍑❤️🍑❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt @Milou07 @niki172

IMG_8732.JPG

Back of Bag:

IMG_8733.JPG

sniff :'( so jealous 💔

It's really cute, and that was really fast shipping for Too Faced! Now I need to look away lol. #NoBuyStrong

@Mcakes

Stay strong girl!  Um...the bag is actually tiny and the quality is bad... you don't need it... *winky face*

Thanks for sharing @Tamara76!!! It's soo cute!

You are very welcome! 😊  @veronika23

Oh cool @Tamara76 - bummed I couldn't get one of these yesterday, but I still have my 40% off coupon so I can buy it. Thanks for the tag and remembering 🙂

You're welcome!  Happy shopping! @niki172 😉

00000000.JPGOH @Tamara76!!!  I WANT IT!!!  1111.JPG

Does it have any pockets inside also?  

Thanks for the tag, by the way!  I just started the post like a whiny baby - sorry about that @Tamara76  

5 Replies
testing