Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Yayyyyy!!! 😄 That is fantastic @jesscheems. I can't wait to see everything you ordered!

Okay I hope these pics aren't really huge. I just finally took pics today.

I've been so excited for this particular haul. Thanks @veronika23 for posting and letting us know about the free shipping code along with the discount in Canada when you did! @Asche I'm tagging you because I've been complaining to you the most ...and really I just want to share these pics with everyone because I am truly excited lol. I haven't been feeling the greatest lately but today I'm feeling a bit more myself and got down to taking pics and doing my layouts. 

IMG_1501.JPG

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

Now to dig in and use everything 😄 So excited to use the Peach palette even though I initially thought I was totally over it lol

@jesscheems Awesome haul!

That looks like a fun unboxing @jesscheems Heart  I love their pink crinkle paper!  Have fun trying everything out.

@ZombieMetroAnt It sure was =D I know the paper makes everything look even prettier! Thanks so much I definitely will 😉

Yay! Hope you love everything @jesscheems 😄 I can't stop using my Sweet Peach palette lol

Wow then I'm sure glad I got it finally! I was so excited last year when it initially came out. Then after it sold out everywhere I sort of got over it. But sooo happy they brought it back and I was able to get it this time around! 

Beautiful photos @jesscheems!! What a fantastic haul! I'm glad you tagged me, I feel like we went through this experience together, hahaha. I'm so glad everything worked out for us! 😄

Thanks @Asche! I know we certainly did go through this together ;). I'm glad we got our goodies and could share this experience together as well lol. So nice to finally have taken pictures 😃 This was my haul from last year. But so far been pretty good this year. I only made one beauty purchase from Sephora and an Essence blush from the drugstore- but I believe that's for another thread 😉 

Yay!  I am so glad it finally came in!  You got some fun stuff!  Enjoy!  😘

Thank you! ❤️

Still waiting on my package believe it or not...

Wow, that really sucks @jesscheems! I can't believe it's taking this long. 😞 Did you ever get a tracking number? 

@Asche I did get one. My stuff was supposed to come on Friday apparently. But now let's see if it comes tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be intact 😃

I hope so!! And I hope it all arrives tomorrow as planned. It's so annoying when stuff doesn't arrive before the weekend and you have to wait a whole two more days. -__-

@Asche Thanks for understanding. I know! I was really hoping it would arrive Friday lol but even if it comes tomorrow I'll be happy!!

Spring launch is March 9th

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 6.41.41 PM.png

I want that pale highlight!

New "melted unicorn" lipstick coming??

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 5.11.14 PM.png

Definitely interested in seeing this! 🦄

New Melted Matte shades coming your way - March 2017