Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

@Asche Thank you! That's good to know. I am jumping on a trip next Thursday. Fingers crossed it'll arrived before that, although I highly doubt it:(

@Babypeachist It might! For an expedited parcel the delivery range is 4-7 days, so there's a chance you'll get your order before you leave. Fingers crossed! 🙂

@Asche Let's see how that goes:)

@Babypeachist @jesscheems My order arrived today. The PB&J palette is adorable! 😄 Have yours shown up yet? If not, they must be pretty close.

@Asche OMG I'm still waiting on my goodies to arrive!!! So excited =D I think in a day or so I should get my stuff 😃 Glad you like the look of the PB&J palette. Let us know how you like it when you use it ❤️

@Asche Oh how exciting! Mine supposed to be here on the 20th. Really hope it gets here sooner:(

I got the confirmation email too, so please stay calm all, you should be getting yours soon 🙂

(cross posting from deals thread, to calm people if that helps - I was a bit unsure how it will go too ;))

March 2017

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 4.13.19 PM.png

Ommmmmmmmg I want that gold so badly! Reminds me of the limited edition Becca highlight shade. That bright yellow. I hope for the size of it that it won't be $30. Or at least not more than $35. And I hope it's permanent. I want to run away from anything "limited edition" from too faced lol.

I agree! I really hope they keep the price range near the price of their heart blushes  lol

Omg. I feel like I need these. They remind me of sailor moon! 

I really don't need another highlighting but this packaging though..

So I checked my PayPal and one 'pending' order is completely gone. The one that was $100+. And now there is one order for $25 showing which was a second order I had placed but I'm guessing they'll  cancel this too. I guess they are cancelling orders now? I think this is the first time this has happened to me. I find it silly!! Like sure I'll keep my money thanks and go spend it elsewhere 😛

On Borderfree it still shows as 'submitted' but seeing as how I was never charged and pending orders are dropping off my accounts I guess they are just straight up cancelling and giving me reason to spend elsewhere 😄

PS I was actually looking forward to my things. But whatever. Paying for things and crossing my fingers for them to come?- I pass lol

@jesscheemsI just got a shipping confirmation email.  So check your email today maybe its there?  I hope!!! 😄

Thanks!  I think it'll be awhile for me to get an email because Canadians get their stuff via Borderfree. I posted my update below 🙂 I don't think I ever received received a shipment notification from TF direct yet and don't really expect one ..lol

Oh I see (I read below) I hope you get your stuff quick!!  Its been long enough already! @jesscheems

@jesscheems Just checked paypal this morning and now my 'pending' order is gone. Ahhh what does it all mean?!?!

It's good to see that some people have gotten a shipping confirmation. 

Okay so I came to update. Wasnt active much on BT later in the day ..I called them yesterday and was on hold forever. Call direct and they will give you your tracking number, if they shipped your items out. I didn't ask anything else. Just a tracking number on my package and that's It. The FedEx tracking number for those that live in Canada I was told was for the package getting to Borderfree first and it will then ship to us from there! This has been the craziest transaction so far that I've dealt with which I suppose isn't as bad as others have been through with packages lol. I don't know how TF is doing it but I guess they're overwhelmed and just getting packages out ASAP?! @Asche and I probably have a whole bunch of people to tag but can't right now on my device 😕 I will keep everyone posted on whether I actually get my stuff eventually haha

@jesscheems Thank you so much for keeping us updated through all this craziness! Hopefully we get our stuff quickly! At least it doesn't seem to be cancelled. 😉

No problem! I know I'm excited to see that everyone gets their order now since we've all been crossing our fingers lol let us know what happens if/when you call! As for the pending charges being dropped off our paypal accounts ..who knows what's going on there lol 

I just finally received my shipping notification. It actually shipped yesterday. So here is hoping everyone starts getting their emails with tracking numbers soon!

testing