Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

@jesscheems I just got a shipping notification from them for my US order:) CA order not budged yet. But they haven't charged me anything, which they should by now. So don't lose hope!!!

I have a refund on my credit card,so thinking mine was cancelled.Not sure why I have a refund though since I was never charged to begin with.

@Seymore3 call direct and ask for a tracking number and nothing else. That's what I did. See above.

@jesscheemsI got a shipping confirmation but they still haven't charged me and everything has disappeared now from paypal and my credit card.

@Seymore3 Great!! Now I suppose we wait and see!! 😃 Glad you got shipping confirmation! I guess they wanted our money after all 😛

Mine is still pending for now. I hope it goes through. I really want the PB and J palette.

@jesscheems Wow...if they do in face cancel the orders I'll be really surprised. That seems like a stupid business decision.

I checked my paypal account and my order is still 'pending'. I wonder if it's just a matter of time before it disappears? Oh well, as you said, I don't mind keeping my money/spending it elsewhere. 😛

@Asche I know right!?! Seems so stupid to me.

I don't know what the heck they're doing. I seen some prices were lower before and now they have upped some of them. I mean if they made mistakes it's not our fault (I never knew they had made mistakes to  begin with and then again it's not my lookout). I have always had orders honoured. I guess I learned that's not always the case and some companies are stingy lol. I mean this decision would help save a customer! They sure lost me =|

@jazzyphizz I had ordered that palette too and was hoping to receive it!

@jesscheems Oh yeah I totally agree. What kind of company penalizes customers for a mistake that they made? (If it even was a mistake, I have no idea. I feel like everything is just speculation at this point). 

I also ordered the PB&J palette, haha. It wasn't something I desperately wanted or needed, but I was still excited to get it.

Keep an eye on PayPal and emails from TF. I once used PayPal to order something online (it was kate spade though) and the purse shipped and everything was good, but the PayPal transaction disappeared and I still had my money. It was a weird situation as a whole.

Wow that's really odd. But I highly doubt it. So many people are saying the same on FB. I complained there too hoping someone sees this and does something. Even if not, I had to vent because I was looking forward to my order. @Kay522

The Love Light highlighters - coming soon

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 11.26.29 AM.png

These are really cute and I hope the quality is there. 

Could be these that we saw last year...

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 1.19.16 PM.png

Got my Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Peach Teaze in the mail today.

Hate it so hard. 

How can a product be both thick AND patchy? Too Faced made this abomination a reality.

I bought a few and I hate them!! A bit slipped into my mouth and it's so gross

The hype is even more excruciating with all of the beauty gurus raving about these 😞

I did like the scent though, although I can see how it can be overwhelming for some!

Those glosses tempted me in no way at all. Seeing reviews come in, I'm glad I didn't order them right away like I did when the palette came out last summer. Isn't Too Faced so weird that way?? Half of their products are gems, half are total garbage. 

Hope it's ok for me to post a question in this thread...

So I placed two orders using TFSORRY 40% off code. One is still in process and the other has been processed but not shipped yet. The weird thing is, they released the hold on my credit card. Does that mean the orders were cancelled? Have you guys received your order or shipping notification?

Hopefully the shipping notifications roll out soon. I was going to skip on the peach palette but I couldn't pass up on the near half discount. 

I was thinking the same thing. Their warehouse is back open today, but I wonder if they'll be horribly backlogged. 

2 Replies
testing