Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

They should've started by not partnering up with estee.

What does Estée have to do with this palette?

I'm guessing because some profits from this palette will go to animals and Too Faced was bought by EL who sells to China and possibly have brands that still test on animals? Not sure about that one but most of the brands under EL sell in China where they do test on animals and the brands aren't vegan. So basically why partner with a company that isn't vegan and then release a palette where money will be given to animals in need... Anyways that's what I'm getting from it 🙂

@veronika23 yes, that's right on the dot. 

I know that a lot of people can say that if by doing this and buying from tf , estee will notice that a lot of people are more inclined to buy the cruelty free makeup.. but let's face it, let's be real, companies do care a lot about money, will they really be thinking about 'oh hey let's not test on animal' when it's probably cheaper for them ? 

all i can think of is cruella de vil. haha

i still love too faced for their peach stuff which i had mentioned a while back was the only thing that was going to get me to buy from them still but aside from that i'm basically done with the brand because of stuff like this. 

it just seems a little fishy to do this, if you think about it.

@Blackwhiskey  yeah I know what you mean. I am very tired of the monopoly. But to me that's for everything... Usually one company buying all the others. I get tired of that. I don't think people realize just how much of an impact that has on everything. Competition is good. It's better for everyone. But anyway to come back to EL I don't know what methods they use but I know Too Faced said that they joined because EL has the money and the lawyers to get things to change in the industry... like when it comes to places like China. Don't know if that's true either. I think we live in a very greedy society... always me me me... mine mine mine... I want more and that one is never enough... maybe I'm just irritable lately.

i also have a theory that they're doing this to distract the consumer that estee bought out TF. I know i saw a lot of backlash people saying that they're going to stop TF purchases from now on because of this. I wouldn't doubt it if they're doing this to win back clients. 

Yup. That could be very true!

@KarinaGG Estee bought Too Faced

Got the Sweet Peach shadow palette from Ulta as a Christmas gift for my sister. The 20% off coupon worked and I used the small amount of Ultamate rewards points I had since I rarely shop there and ended up paying $38 total. Now I just hope it gets here in time. 

thanks for reminding me that i could get it from ulta for cheaper! 😃 mine came out to be $40.35 instead of possibly $55 on here haha. 

IT'S LIVE  tumblr_lnmk8f6l5s1qk7bg5o1_500.gif

Here's another and better look at it - Summer 2017

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 9.23.01 PM.png

Okay so in this picture I like the look of the pallet. In the below pics not so much.... Amazing what lighting can do!

The new Natural Love Palette that's we've seen the cover of a few weeks ago... coming soon?

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 8.06.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 8.11.04 PM.png

A lot of fuss going on for a bunch of peaches 😄

Get em while they're fresh!  

Muahahaha lol !

I finally got my palette!! At 11 pm ish mountain time I got on Sephora and got the Blush. I was stupid and debated waiting for the palette to come to Sephora. At 3:05 mountain time I went to Too Faced website...joined the line as number 34,484. Yeah my break wasn't long enough for that. But at 5:30 I was able to wait the 5,500 long line and got it. I didn't look around the site or anything, I didn't want to risk it lol. 

Congrats @Samtian!!!! I know you have been wanting it!  🍑🍑🍑

@Tamara76 Thank you!

I just want the bag...

1.JPG

testing