Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

@ZombieMetroAnt Is the gwp bag back in stock?   It was ooo when I checked out around 5:30 this morning. 😞

Me too @ZombieMetroAnt  😄

Me too!  That bag is super adorable!  🙂

Too Faced said on both Facebook and Twitter that the entire peach collection is permanent.  

34 minute wait time lol x_x

Papa don't peach blush live on sephora app now, today only!

Ugh - I couldn't wait up last night, so I missed my place in the Too Faced queue, but snagged 2 blushes from Sephora and a blush and 2 glosses from Too Faced about 15 minutes ago.

I missed out on the Peach Glow palette and gwp bag on Too Faced.  😞

Not sure if I will wait up for Ulta/Sephora tonight....

I had the bag in my cart when I started out way before the waiting room. By the time I was able to get through the highlighter was sold out so getting the bag wasn't an option.

I don't understand why Too Faced didn't realize again (because it happened with the first release of the peach palette) how popular the these palettes are. The site kept crashing, probably because of all of the people on it.There has to be a better way to sell these items.

Got my order in!  I ordered the peach eyeshadow palette and the blush, only took 4 hours.  oh the joys of being on the east coast where everything starts later.....

Hey, but you get a peach bag through their site! That was an unexpected bonus! 

I ended up just going for the cheek palette and papa don't peach lip oil.  I already have the unscented papa don't peach blush so I couldn't justify it. 

@heartsmyface I got through finally and aaaaaalmost bought it from the Too Faced site but the GWP bag didn't load in my cart so I assume it's OOS? Did it load in yours or was it an after the fact thing? Because now it's a matter of if Too Faced still has the GWP bag or wait 'til tonight for Sephora knowing I'll have it shipped and to my house before we head out for the holidays for sure.

It was automatically added along with some other peachy randoms.  I get a brochure too?image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

I'm jelz of the peach bag.  I wish they had it last week.

I'm waiting for them to offer up that clutch that they sent as pr

Awwww, bummer.  Last week?  Was there a pre-release?  

Anonymous Insider

Not last week (time is flying), it was on December 2.  They did a teaser release.  But despite all this craziness, I feel like in January there will still be peach palettes on some store shelves.

What?!?!  I didn't see that....  Did you get anything @Anonymous?

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76They only had the eye shadow palette that day.  I got one for a Christmas gift. 

Thanks @Anonymous!  I actually do think I remember that now - I was able to snag eyeshadow palettes for me and my niece when they were first released months ago.  🙂

They don't say they're limited edition...  I really don't think they are.  I suspect they're just hyping them up cause it's Christmas and making people wait in line to order them probably encourages bigger spending.  People are likely to want to make the wait worth while.  

i may kick myself later. 

@heartsmyface I hope you are right!  😊😊😊

I'm sorry to post this here, but I don't want to start another thread and CS is closed for the night lol - has anyone tried to redeem their Rouge GC and have it process your entire payment on your CC and when you go back to your GC it says that there's a zero balance??

testing