Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Got in line about 30 minutes early, but says i have over an hour wait time.  there's about 17,000 people in front of me. ah3232.JPG

im getting it from here eff TF shipping. 

@Blackwhiskey what's TF direct shipping deal? I'm not 100% but I think I've only ever actually completed a purchase from there once and it was ages ago. A friend and I both ordered and it was a couple years at least, I think? Feels like it anyway. Can't beat Sephora's shipping BUT I missed out on the Chocolate Chip as I spaced the exact release because we had family in town from our wedding and holiday and life...and as to avoid another FOMO moment am being more proactive this time. But maybe I should wait for the Sephora release?

@liv545 aside from the long line i remember from the last peach release people didn't get their stuff til it was like a week later or something so even if you order it right away i doubt they'll ship it any time soon. also you're not missing anything with the chocolate chip.

I did hear that. Such a bummer. I hope the Peach palette doesn't have that level of fallout!! I'd much rather get my beauty stuff from Sephora because of their shipping times but! idk what their stock supply is and from what I've ascertained both Rouge and VIB at least have access to it? If not everyone. And between the epic rewards and the bazaar and recent chocolate chip I don't have the most faith in Sephora's supply line........ 

Same. Plus, this is not worth it for the one lip oil I want!

IMG_8011.JPG

Lip swatches of the lip oils

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 8.30.22 AM.png

Papa Don't Peach❤️

More swatches

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 6.34.22 AM.png

Okay guys, I'm torn.  I have the papa don't peach blush in two palettes! But here's the kicker- they don't smell like peach.  What's a girl to do? 

Everything Nice palette 

Hahahahahaha!!!  Shoot!!!  Is there a peachy perfume I can spray my blush with so I don't have to stay up all night? 

get it. 

It's smiling at me.

And @Blackwhiskey you are a bad influence.  

If you love the blush and use it a lot get it? LOL  OR get something else from the collection that will have the peach scent.

ha, nope, I don't use it...except for when the holidays come round cause it's in old holiday palettes.  

The highlighter trio looks like the money.

oh well if it's old... you need a new one 😄

FYI - I've read today that a bunch of Canadians got slammed with duties and taxes on their Too Faced orders even if they paid them at checkout.  I'll wait for Sephora to release.

I am dying with anticipation!  We shouldn't have to wait much longer! 😉

The blush should be available via the Sephora app on the 14th too... but will it be 12EST or 12PST???

Does anyone know if I add the blush on the app if it will show up in my basket on my laptop? 

I don't think it'll transfer from laptop to app. The other part of this is that app launches are screwy - I've seen them launch as late as 9:00 EST - I really would like the blush, but I don't know if I want to sacrifice a night's worth of sleep for blush. If it was the whole launch then sure I'd try it. I'm still trying to decide if I want to risk it and pair it with something else just to cash in my GC or just straight out check out ASAP so as not to risk it.

@niki172  Thanks for the info. Guess I'll wait until the 15th when it releases everything... the only thing is that we never know if Canada will have access at the same time as the US... ugh. I don't want to spend a bunch of time refreshing for this.  Last time I think the palette went live for Canada in the middle of the night and it was gone within a minute. No joke. 1 min. I swear they stock like 10 of each item.

1 Reply
testing