Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Hummm is this something that I will need to stay up all night for? I am a redhead and peaches are my summer shades. Any hope of getting this collection the day of the released or gone in a hour you think?

Swatches of the lip oils

Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 6.40.00 PM.png

tickle me peach and peach tease are so beautiful!

Those gloss/oils are so pretty!  I love Pure Peach the most!

I just hope I don't react to the them the way I did to the Juicy Shakers if they have oil in them... 

Oh you didn't react well to the juicy shakers?  What happened @Tamara76?

Anonymous Insider

Ulta pages say that they will have the palettes, peach blush and peach lip gloss online on 12/15. I am thinking the 20% off coupon should work on them?

Papa Don't Peach Blush will be available on the Sephora App Dec 14th!

Is it just papa don't preach with a peachy scent?   Curious. 

@heartsmyface It's been reformulated. 

15355831_1848848448684794_946917031929298345_n.jpg

:'( I want the clutch

I'm interested in buying the whole box honestly.  It would be easier than tracking everything down one by one.  This collection (if it's good) is right up my alley. 

Me too!!! Should put that clutch up fore sale @toofaced! 😄

Awww that clutch! I'm fortunate enough to have the palette, but that clutch is so freakin cute!

Has anyone seen swatches of the lip oils?? I want a peachy smelling lip product to take me back to me childhood and all the different smelling lip smackers I had - I'm looking at you Dr Pepper 😄

P.S. -  do you think these are PR kits?? They kinda look like it especially the the package with all the oils.

Yes they are PR kits 😞

@niki172 You are right - that does look like the press kit Madison Miller shows in her video.

I also have eye palette and I LOVE it, but I am a total peach addict so I love anything peachy!  🙂

@niki172 @Tamara76 they are actually lipglosses not lip oils according to Madison Miller on YouTube. If you want to see swatches she has a Dope or Nope review on the entire collection 🙂

Thanks @Mcakes - headed over there now 🙂

Thanks for the info @Mcakes!!!!!

Watching review rn!  I read somewhere previously that hose were lip oils so I am happy they are regular glosses!  🙂

@Samtian OMG Me, too!!!

I am super curious about the lip oils - I had back luck with Lancome Juicy Shakers because they burned my lips (I must be allergic/sensitive to some ingredient), so I hope these use different ingredients.

Anonymous Insider

The picture says Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss, so I am wondering if they are lip glosses with oil in them?

anyone remember that tiny peach palette in a giant hand? we all thought it was so cute. Whatever happened to that? I think some of us thought they were releasing shadow singles or a lip balm?

testing