Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

I don't doubt it for a minute V - if you're up I'd check at midnight and then maybe 3 or 4 am. You would think that with all the hype they would have plenty of stock to last at the very least an hour, but how many times have we been thru this with other brands???? I'll tag you if I see it though 🙂

Thanks @niki172  I might make it to midnight just watching tv lol... Usually I wake up around 3am anyway so I can check... but won't be a huge deal if I don't get it. I don't even know if I'll be able to handle the scent lol

Well I'm mad at myself for sitting on my hands over the KVD Alchemy release today and missed out on that trying to figure out if I wanted to use my GC or not and what else to get. I figure if I can pick up the blush then I'll get one of the Stila glitter eyeshadows to go with it and use my GC up finally 😄 - it'll get used one way or another. Getting something neat instead of practical would be fun though!

does anyone know if the peach collection is all limited edition, or not? i haven't heard an update in awhile on whether or not it is.

@unfungirl I read somewhere the eyeshadow palette is becoming part of the permanent line, not sure about the rest.

thanks @ashacroo! i just read that it's permanent 🙂

No idea @unfungirl. I thought I read a long time ago it was gonna be perm but you never know... drives me nuts! 😄

right @veronika23? i got the palette last year, and i love it, but too faced drives me crazy with all the peach mania and then selling out in 2 seconds because they don't make enough to supply the demand,

@unfungirl  yeah I wonder how fast it will sell out and how long it will take to restock.

Another set of swatches

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 7.32.17 PM.png

i wanted this highlight palette so bad before they showed the swatches and now that i have seen the shades and swatches im not sure anymore if i want it or not!

yea i'm going to pass on the highlighter palette but i definitely want to try and get my hands on the blush and eyeshadow palette.

Peach palette swatches

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.00.02 PM.png

More swatches!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 6.52.52 PM.png

love these swatches

Ohhhhh!  So pretty!  Thanks for sharing!

I had a bunch of the Too Faced melted liquid lipsticks on my wish list.

I noticed just now that all of them say that the item cannot be shipped to Canada :(. Anyone know if this is going to change?

Usually when an item says that (or, conversely, "cannot be shipped to US"), it means it is OOS in your country, but in stock in the other one. So, Sephora's system sees it as "in stock," but also not actually available to you.

So, it should be available for Canadian shipping once the Canadian warehouse is restocked.

Cross posting this question from the question thread 😄 

Spoiler

I shopped with Too Faced the other day and made an account with Borderfree (during the checkout process on the TF site it asked whether I had a Borderfree account or not so I decided to make one but don't really know why haha). So my order isn't showing up under the Too Faced site at all but rather under Borderfree. What's the point in me having a Borderfree account at all to begin with? I don't even know why I made the account lol (since the Too Faced site already declared what my duties/taxes were at checkout and that they work with Borderfree). I don't believe I had to.

Odd right: I made the account but I'm asking you all why? Just wondering what the benefits are and if anyone has experience with Borderfree's site?

Also how long does it take TF to ship items out. I live in Canada. Thanks!!!

The blush is intriguing to me as I know it would work on my fair skin but for $38 CAD I will not be buying it.

2 Replies
testing