Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Oh boy...

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 4.40.41 PM.png

I already have one emoji.... 🍑🍑  😄

hahahaha 😄

Will the matte choc chip palette be available at sephora or ulta eventually?

So... Cosmo included an article in today's newsletter with photos of the La Creme Unicorn Tears on ladies with different skin tones and I am totally in love. 

For some reason I thought the shade had been discontinued, but I just ordered 2 of them from Ulta!

@Tamara76 I purchased one at ulta recently, but haven't worn it yet. Do you mind sharing the looks from the newsletter?

@Libellules I am having trouble uploading the images for some reason.

The girls in the article say they probably wouldn't wear it for everyday looks, but it would make a cool holographic overcoat.

Try this:

cosmopolitan (dotcom) /style-beauty/beauty/a8384746/this-is-what-unicorn-tears-lipstick-looks-like-in-real-life/?src=nl&mag=cos&list=nl_chg_news&date=120116

Thanks @Tamara76 😄

I bought this for myself and it looked *ridiculous* on me - really metal-y and awful. I was so disappointed! I gave it to one daughter and it looked great on her. Then I bought another one for the other daughter because it also looked great on her 🙂

@JenniferOhJenny  Good to know!  One of these will definitely be a Christmas gift for my daughter.  If it looks crazy on me, I'll give the other one to my niece.  🙂

@Tamara76 I bet it will look great on you! It looks so cool on everyone else I see it on - I think I'm the exception! 😉

Anonymous Insider

If anyone wants to know what was in this year's Mystery Bag...

Spoiler

colored drenched lip creme "naked dolly" mini
melted liquefied long-wear lipstick "melted frosting" full size
better than sex mascara black mini
better than sex mascara purple mini (from nikkitutorials set)
bulletproof 24 hour eyeliner
glitter glue
Cat Eyes eye shadow palette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w798F-uNfo

(that's not me 😉 )

so glad i passed on this! i had a feeling it would be a bunch of random sale stuff or colors i'd never wear, and it seems that way!

Thanks for posting @Anonymous!

Gah!  I am a little disappointed this year!  I ordered one, but I already have the stuff I like from this list, although I am kind of excited about the purple mascara....

@Anonymouseughhhh no thanks lol that stuff isnt that great 😞 I feel like mystery bags are rarely good! Only beautylish has done some decent ones!

@ElleElleG@starrysilver@Mcakes @ashacroo @veronika23

I have my chocolate chip swatches finally!   Please pardon the furry cuteness in some of the photos - my dog wanted to "help" (although I suspect she was drawn to my chocolate scented arms because she kept trying to jump up and lick them).  🙂

Top row of Top arm:  White Chocolate Chip Palette

Bottom row of Top arm:  Matte Chocolate Chip Palette

Bottom Arm (both rows): Original Chocolate Bar Palette for comparison

IMG_7302.JPG

Here are just the white chocolate chip (top) and matte chocolate chip swatches (bottom):

IMG_7304.JPG

Here are just the original chocolate bar swatches:

IMG_7303.JPG

Thoughts:   Overall, I really like the matte chocolate chip palette - I wore it yesterday and the pigmentation is on par with the original chocolate bar.

Even though the matte chocolate chip palette has some dupes of the original, it also includes matte versions of the shimmers in the original palette.  I had hoped the white chocolate chip would do the same so that together both of the chocolate chip palettes would be like a reverse of the original.

Unfortunately, the white chocolate chip palette used all new shade names and the pigmentation is definitely lacking.  I am wearing the white chocolate chip palette today, and while my skin tone is fairly light, the colors really don't show up well.  I do like the "Cake Batter" shade, though.

I plan to keep both chocolate chip palettes and I think I can do some good looks using both together (or the matte alone).  I am happy that the minis are also chocolate scented.  I am a sucker for the Too Faced metal tin palettes, too.

Here is my entire chocolate "family" - now I am totally craving some chocolate - need to run to the store and stock up!:

IMG_7305.JPG

I'm actually liking the White Chocolate Chip! The pink duochrome is gorgeous and for me the shadows are easy to work with. I might pick up the matte chocolate chip too  now since you said you like it! 

I love the family picture haha. I "need" to get the Bon Bon palette!!!

@Tamara76 echoing V below, thanks for the swatches/reviews.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the Original Chocolate Bar palette!   From the swatches the Chocolate Chip palette looks like it would work better for a wider range of skin tones.  I would be willing to test it out if Sephora or Ulta sold it.

@ElleElleGThe Original Chocolate Bar palette is awesome!  🙂

@Tamara76  Thanks for all the pics and your thoughts!!!  I so wanted to love and buy the white choc palette... not like I need it though lol... so I guess I'm ok with it being OOS 😄

FB_IMG_1480545046350.jpg

10 cm

4 Replies
testing