Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Is it bad that I still have the old papa dont peach? And the naughty girl palette you showed below too. 

@misstI think that is very cool! 🙂 Some stuff I wish I had held on to.

Thanks for sharing @lylysa I had no idea it existed before!  The first packaging is very benefit ish... this time around, like most of their products, it's very cute but childish.

You're welcome!

Too Faced for a while featured a lot of retro illustrations, the peach blush was launched with three other shades too. Petals was a very soft, icy pink (reminds me of Smashbox's pink Soft Lights), Rose was a more vibrant, carnation pink with gold shimmer (kind of a less intense/less peach version of Nars' Orgasm), and Mocha was a mauve-y brown shade.

Image result

Here's some pics of their older packaging/items (the second pic was a holiday set that had about 6 or 8 little mini "booklets" that opened up with lip, eye, and cheek items, it was one of the first "high end" beauty stocking stuffers I would buy and break up into gifts for friends)---

Image result for too faced retro packaging holiday sets 2007

Image result for too faced 2006Image result for too faced 2006

I definitely miss the old Too Faced packaging! Bring back that big haired lady silhouette lol 😄

Thanks for sharing!  I wonder if they'll bring back the other blushes?

If they do, I may go broke...I never bought the La Vie En Rose and I regret it....golden shimmer in pinks are just gorgeous!

Oh I looked it up! It is very pretty! I am a sucker for those types of shades too 🙂

***Fingers crossed they all come back!***

wow, this reminds me of Benefit and The Balm .. Thanks for sharing @lylysa, this was interesting 

You're welcome! It's kind of fun to go back and scope packaging and brand imaging! I kind of miss the cheeky playfulness of Too Faced. I certainly understand brand growth though!

Ooo I like the older packaging 😄

What's extra cute is that the Fun in the Dark palette actually had little LED lights along the side of the mirror that turned on when you opened it! You can kinda see their placement in the pic!

So cute!!!!!

It is. I almost just want it for the name LOL 😄

15032929_1837383973164575_3613579059068565255_n.jpg

I really don't have a problem with palettes others may perceive as boring. They're not meant for everybody. However, these are great for people who don't have huge makeup collections, who are new to makeup, and who are, like me, actively trying to get rid of palettes they've had for a several years and looking for replacements. And these would be fantastic stocking stuffers.

But I'm also boring, and I love neutral eyeshadow. I don't branch out of brown, pink, beige, grey, and mauve.

@txcatx Me too 😄 I love neutral boring shadows. 

But I'd still have loved something newer. 

I half-expected the white chocolate chip to be a highlighter palette, and the dark choc chip to be a bronzer/contour ..  

That white one sure looks an awful lot like any/all of the Lorac Unzipped palettes.

These are majorly boring. I think if it had dull packaging, people wouldn't even give these a second look.

I think I would have named these Fun Size, not Chocolate Chip. And I want the white chocolate one, too.

What is their aversion to labeling their Chocolate palettes with the color names?  Hopefully these are just samples and the actual ones will have names...

testing