Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Cute! Maybe a lip balm?

Omg, that is adorable! Just...peachy?

I impulse bought The Chocolate Shop and just got it. It's nice, but I like it less than I hoped. Too many chunky glitter shadows, which I'm not a huge fan of 😞

Also, it seems that they just reused "Jelly" from the PB&J palette, which I already have 3 of lmao

20160914_050822.jpg

It's still nice though and I'm keeping it, but I thought I'd like this more than the Tarte Paintbox (which I also impulse bought), but I ended up loving the Tarte one a lot more than I thought I would. I haven't swatched everything though, so I haven't tested it out quality-wise. I'm hoping I'll fall in love once applied on ~the face~

The Grand Hotel Café set is not on the Sephora Canada site.  Anyone know when it will be?  thanks

It's there now. 🙂 I just ordered one.

Thanks!  Those lil' blushes are so adorbs....love it!

They really are! I think this is a cute gift too 🙂 I know my cousin would love this!

Too Faced x Beauty Blender - Online on Sephora tomorrow

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 1.44.39 PM.png

Oh man I really really want that pink beauty blender but I have no idea what I would do with that blotteratzi and candlelight glow, not a fan of either.

Anyone know where this is? 😞

I have been waiting for it, too. Maybe it will be posted Thursday?

I actually saw that it would be out on the 18th instead 😕

Is sephora going to be getting the grande hotel cafe? 😍😍🙏🏼

I know! That's the one I want! And let it glow.

Anonymous Insider

Yes, they are, probably this or next week they're supposed to get the complete line up (minus the Ulta exclusive palette).

Got my Too Faced The Chocolate Shop Cocoa  Powder Infused box set today at the event. So cute! I love TF packaging and this is my favorite scent. As soon as I opened the palette I smelled nothing but cocoa!!

TIP: The palette lid does not stay open (it is cardboard). I like to leave it in the box anyway (half the reason I bought it) so, I am using the lid to keep the palette open (like in my photo).

image.jpg

image[1].jpg

Spoiler
image[2].jpg

This is gorgeous! Have you used it yet? What do you think about the quality of the shadows? ...On a side note I love your Copic collection in the background. I'm a papercrafter/ stamper and I have a Copic obsession as well! 🙂

@summrgirl8 Sorry, I only swatched Jingle Berry and Sugared Raisin so far. They were pigmented and smooth and the Berry color is amazing! There's a good YouTube video review with swatches(Glamdit I think?)

Thanks! I am a crafter, too. It really is an obsession! 🙂

I purchased this palette yesterday as well and as far as I can tell it's on par with their other chocolate bar palettes 🙂

When will this be available to just VIB?

testing