Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases 2016

Anyone know a good dupe for Clover??? I love this palette but have been trying to watch my money lately! I love the whole palette, but greens are my weakness!

The first one that comes to mind is UD Mildew. From swatches, it is hard to tell, but Clover may be a lean a little more yellow-green and brighter??

If you do not like Mildew, google Urban Decay Mildew dupes and other options will come up. HTH!

I'll check it out, thanks!

To be honest the shades of the Totally Cute palette don't thrill me, they look pretty but I've been boring with eyeshadow lately and can't think of a scenario where "Clover" would be necessary. That said - the packaging is reeling me in! And I'm not someone who buys stuff based off of packaging!

For anyone who's interested the Born This Way Concealers should be available on our site by the end of this month!

Kindly,
Nika

Thank you Nika for the update on the Born this Way Concealer. I will keep an eye out at the end of this month!

I had to get the palette after I saw the swatches below. Plus, Bunny Fu Fu eyeshadow....couldn't resist. 🙂

image.jpg

Oh no! These swatches are starting to sell me on the palette too!!! I'm feeling that Chocolate Donut AND Bunny Fu-Fu...

Kindly,
Nika

I've been testing out the Born this Way Concealer for the last week, and it's pretty good. It smells like a Pina Colada.

Piña Colada?! I'll take 2, please! Now I need to test these out. 🙂

I put a really crappy photo up on my Insta of "sidebysides" if you want to see it. Same username. I tried uploading it but it keeps erroring out.

It shows two photos in two different lightings before a full face of makeup and then with a full face. One eye is the Too Faced, and then the other eye is a different concealer, either Nars, UD or Mac. I used the YSL Touche Eclat corrector under it (I do that anyway) so I could get a fair assessment for myself to see how it would layer, as well.

Thank you @accordingtoame !!

1 Reply
testing