MermaidBarbie

Too Faced Be Merry & Bright

[ Edited ]

Hey, girls, I wanted to give you all a heads up about the Too Faced Be Merry & Bright gift set, both for $45.00. It's only available at Ulta!

Got these details from ULTA:

"These two individual palettes feature a total of 12 merry and bright shadows, 2 perfect blushes, 2 sexy bronzers and a volumizing Lash Injection mascara - to create a festive face for every Christmas party. Or break apart and give one palette away and keep one for yourself! The two palettes are all in a purse-friendly kit (inspired by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald) with a full-size Lash Injection Mascara, so you can create your look morning, noon or night."

Set contains: 2 Palettes, 6 Eye Shadows Each, 1 Bronzer/Highlighter Each, 1 Blush Each, 1 Full-Size Lash Injection Mascara.

upload_5237584821803986900.jpg

gingerblack

Re: Too Faced Be Merry & Bright

The bright palette looks so nice! I like the hot pink.

However, these seem a bit pricey since compared to the few of my favourite things palette.

serioustree

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check ulta out! I usually never do unless someone posts something like this! =D

sp2001

(0) Hearts

som beauty guru on youtube (cant remember which i follow so many) said the quality is no where near as good as Sephoras sets

bratknits

It's probably just personal bias she's not even aware of it.  Why would TooFaced go through the hassle and risk potential negative fall out by a major customer and consumers to vary quality based on who was getting an exclusive on a holiday kit?  Both stores carry the line, it potentially undermines the entire customer base with of one of their major retailers.

sp2001

(0) Hearts

Maybe,  but that's what she said. I'm gonna try to find the video

MermaidBarbie

No one should go by what one person says about a product....

sp2001

I'm just sharing what I heard. That's what this place is for right? Geez.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I was at Ulta a couple hours ago and I thought about picking this up but couldn't justify it.  I have some many eyeshadows and blushes already.  It looked great though and is a good deal.  I really liked the look of that dark green shade (but then again I love anything green, lol), I think it's called "Sequin".

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • MermaidBarbie
    • serioustree
    • gingerblack
    • bratknits
    • sp2001