Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Ooh @Mochapj that is really nice on you. It looks like a much smoother quad. Thanks for showing us! 

Not sure if Iconic Smoke looks any different on my skin tone compared to @Mochapj but here it is. Love this. Inky. Yessss. 

Iconic SmokeIconic SmokeOutsideOutsideInsideInside

@Sunnysmom I haven't tried his eyeshadow palettes but the shades look beautiful.  I will have to try this one after I finish a palette I have.

I always love to see cooler toned palettes @CorgiMommy . While I like all the neutrals it’s the cool greys and taupes that I seek out and wear the most! Enjoy your stash! 💞

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the photos and swatches! That top right shade is stunning! I'm not planning on picking Iconic Smoke up but staying close to the conversation about the formula(s) of these new quads.

I love that shade too @TraceyEB . I’m wondering if the Ember Bronze is the same formula. Has anybody heard? @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj ? 

@Sunnysmom Yes, my understanding is it’s the same formula, the cream mattes and one shimmery cranberry shade

Makes sense @Mochapj thanks! I will resist but it looks interesting. 

These colors are lovely on you, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰  Thanks for swatching!

They’re something different @Titian06 which I do really like. I used it again today except for the light nude shade. Fun look when I packed a bit more on! 🥹😆 Someone commented on my eyes which seldom to never happens. 🤣 I agree with @Mochapj as it’s obviously a different kind of feel for creams. Are you getting it too? Love to hear your thoughts if you do. 🥰

@Sunnysmom - No, I won't be getting this one.  These colors aren't calling me.

@Sunnysmom @Mochapj Mine came last night. What are your thoughts on this? I’m shocked. I have to build and build and build. Both dark shades give me gray blue which is okay but not quite what I expected. I don’t know YouTubers thinks this formula is great. Ugh. When I saw the swatches I expect gently lay the color down and blend but totally the opposite. Darn it Tom! What the heck 

@blackkitty2014 Have you found this with other colors? Because Ive heard this before. This is why I haven't bought any TF eyeshadow yet.

@abstraktgirl For the past 10 yrs I think TF put out lots of hits and misses. The previous cream shadow quads are good. I’m not a big fan of this one. 

@blackkitty2014 The only shade I found completely opaque is the shimmer shade. The yellow-y beige is pretty close too but the two bottom shades seem quite thin and require a bit of building up by comparison. For dark colours I don’t mind that so much because I can slowly build to a smoky eye rather than immediately making myself look like I have a black eye 🤣

strangely enough the only pan that feels like a cream to me is the shimmer.

@blackkitty2014 Sadly I agree with you. I love the shades but these are heavy swatches! Maybe that’s why so many lines are doing these darker smoky colors if they want them to be so sheer or something. Ugh, tricky. I  expected more pigment too after using it even tho I do like the shades. Wonder how the other Ember quad is. 🤔 

@Sunnysmom thanks for posting!

Love it @greeneyedgirl107 ! You getting?! 

@Sunnysmom I don't think my skills are close enough to use the dark colors.  Someday!

Mine are not either @greeneyedgirl107 but I just smudge away! 🥹🤣

 Iconic Smoke

IMG_0679.jpeg

IMG_0680.jpeg

16,844 Replies
testing