Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Oh yay! That looks gorgeous, and that's one of the ones I got! (Still in the box...haven't tried it yet.) Can't wait to now though!

Thanks Syd! I think it'll look awesome on you, and anyone really. The sheerness makes it adjust to your natural lip color. Do share lip swatches if you can 😉

Anonymous Insider

Oh MK he's gorgeous! I have a stack of 6 boys to swatch so far. I picked up cocoa mirage after we talked. Can't wait to use it. 

I know, I love the berry-plummy-purply color and the sheen is so pretty. Can't wait to see you in yours. I think you'll love Cocoa Mirage, it's a breeze to work with

Looks lovely on you!

I will complain at those perfect cat eye lines.  Something I just cannot do....

Thanks! Today was a good cat eye day 🙂

Happy Friday everyone....This is Guillermo not my favorite I think, it's a bit drying probably my lips were dry too didn't apply lip balm last night as I just fell asleep. I will try again and see.

2015-12-04-14-26-45-161-1.jpg

2015-12-04-14-27-01-724-1.jpg

I think this color looks great on you.   In the picture it looks like the perfect mix of pink, nude and lighter brown.  

Do you think it is more brown in person?

DD - It looks more brown on me in yellow light I noticed. The day light(its grey mostly now) makes it look a bit pink...And most of these lippies pull my natural lip shade a bit.

DD, can't speak for Dioradict, but on me Guillermo pulls much more brown than this.

Guillermo is also more brown on me…I think I have a swatch somewhere on here if you would like to see it. 

DA the lippie is very pretty no doubt but every time I see your lip swatch in this thread, my first thought is " Girl has beautiful skin". I love how clear and even toned your complexion looks. ❤️

I was thinking the same thing! It looks airbrushed 🙂

Thank u MK and Fatima - TBH my skin is not perfect yet. My chin area is better but i do get breakouts n hv a bit of acne scars etc. But my skin is a lot better these days, thanks to BT ❤️

You've worn better.  But it is pretty!

Thanq Megan, I hav added my reco's in the next page...But must say I love everything so far 😮

My boys are finally here and I have swatched all 6 of them! However, there is only one case in my package and I texted my SA, she said someone took it from my package and it happened to some of her coworker's clients too 😞 

Now onto the fun part,IMG_5082.JPG

My SA also sent me a goodie bag.

Spoiler
IMG_5083.JPG

All 6 shades swatched on hand 

IMG_5086.JPG

Top row: Joaquin, Jake and Jay

Bottom row: Malik, Daniel and Richard

Lip swatch (My top 3 picks are Jay, Joaquin and Richard, but I love them all!)

Jake and Malik

IMG_5091.JPGIMG_5102.JPG

Daniel and Jay

IMG_5104.JPGIMG_5106.JPG

Joaquin and Richard

IMG_5108.JPGIMG_5116.JPG

They all seem to pick up a little of your natural lip shade.  Pretty!

Everything is pretty, sorry to hear abt the boxes. Its really sad 😞

I think the shipping department at Nordstrom has really messed up lately. There is no bubble wrap or anything to protect the goodies in my package , no return label either 😞 

A lot of department stores ship items without any protection, I think it's so ridiculous because you're sometimes paying for expensive items -_- My Guerlain Holiday Rouge G came used AND with no protection. Ugh!

16,845 Replies
testing