Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Glad you finally got it!  And that you love it!!!

I saw a great video review that suggests I shall, indeed! 😉

You are a sweetheart!

Anonymous Insider

Anyone looking for Honeymoon it's back in stock on Nordstrom 🙂 I added it to my cart and it didn't give a backorder notification so I think it's for immediate shipment

Anonymous Insider

Honeymoon is listed again on Nordies (it appears fine in my cart so I think you can check out with it). It is backordered though, listing a 2/18 ship date.

I placed my order, then later got a 'Sorry, we cannot fulfill your order' email. Good lord! This is a PITA to order.

Oh no, that is so crappy! I finally ordered it this afternoon from Nordstrom, I guess I'll get a cancelation as well 😞

Maybe not? I went back again this afternoon and was able to place a SECOND order. This time Nordie's said it was backordered into February. So far I have not received an order confirmation or cancellation for today's second order. Hoping it goes through.

I was able to add it to cart but when I checkout it says it's unavailable 😞

Anonymous Insider

Ohhh I'm so sorry 😞 I would keep watching it I think they're releasing it in batches.

Edit: If I see it come back in, I'll be sure to PM you!

Thanks! A PM would be lovely! 🙂

I got mine just now! hooray. I hope it ships soon too

Anonymous Insider

Yay!! I was meaning to PM you about it but work got suddenly busy. Glad you got your hands on it 😄

thanks for thinking of me! 🙂 I was just checking my "saved items" and saw it back in stock and jumped on it soo fast lol

Thanks for the update. If anyone purchases over $125 worth of TF (or any beauty items) there is a nice gwp that is automatically added to your cart.Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 3.02.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 3.14.48 PM.png

I ordered it...Ebates is also 6%, and I had a couple gift cards - fingers crossed it goes through! Expected delivery was 1/22-1/27 sometime

Anonymous Insider

Awhhh now I wish I waited yesterday Ebates was 3% 😞 haha

That always happens to me too

Please keep your fingers crossed for me...my FedEx delivery reattempt is supposed to be today for HONEYMOON!  (I ordered direct from TF last week and missed the first attempt, yesterday they did not schedule due to the holiday.)

Fingers crossed! Otherwise, are you just going to have them hold it so you can go pick it up?

Unfortunately if you order from TF direct, there is nothing you can do if you are not there to sign for a package.  😞  My understanding is that you cannot even go to FedEx to pick it up there, or sign a waiver.  It must be signed for at the time of delivery.

In any case, I am hopefully all will work out today!  😄

16,844 Replies
testing