Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

[ Edited ]

Swatch of Paradiso compared to golden peach and pink haze

IMG_9295.PNGIMG_9297.PNG 

(0) Hearts

Question:

Are Reflect Guilt and Paradise Lust perm or LE?

(0) Hearts

@StephaniLynn Tough to say. Last years were supposedly LE but are still around so 🤷🏽‍♀️

[ Edited ]

Collection is available NOW at Beautylish, though no swatches or shade detail just yet.

Paradiso and Sweet Spot lipsticks available at Sephora. (though I bought my Paradiso at the CCO last year).

[ Edited ]

Swatches of Sweet Spot and Paradiso lipsticks.

Spoiler
Image2103244532.jpg

[ Edited ]

Collection apparently available at NM store in Scottsdale per SA below.

Image839012596.jpg

(0) Hearts

Hmm, I wonder if Sephora will get it...?

(0) Hearts

Fingers crossed collection available for Sephora's spring discount period.

Here's a better lookIMG_7277.JPG

(0) Hearts

@retrogirl4 do you think it's the same shade as Golden Peach? (assuming these are your personal items)

(0) Hearts

Tom Ford shop sent me this. The SA described it as warmer, bronzier. 

I just saw the e-mail and went out to his website. Where did this mini collection come from?

@TraceyEB not sure, but I wonder if it's what's on the model in the Soleil campaign.

(0) Hearts

Smart observation! I really want that glossy eye look that came out with the cream blush/highlighters and lipstick duos. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Just got an email about a new 'paradiso' collection based on the lip color - seems to be a cream duo, the moisturecore lipstick and the cream blush.

IMG_9229.PNG

[ Edited ]

@Mochapj I see these up on Holt Renfrew now too (not available yet).

Although the cream in Paradiso eye duo looks a lot like the cream in Golden Peach (Pink Haze?) with a different topper (more bronze/copper?)

[ Edited ]

@lachaton yeah I was wondering that, too.  I flipped back and forth between the product photos on TF website and they do look very similar.

Maybe it's the copper glitter from Cognac Sable?  Or maybe it's going to be a minutely different cream like they did with Young Adonis/Platinum.

That could be! 

I keep expecting they will bring back the last few shades of cream shadow that were LE (Escapade and Illicit) but this looks like it's not quite right to be either of those.

(0) Hearts

Can anyone compare the new lip balms to the formula of the surratt lipsliques? Smiley Happy