Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Tagging @itsfi @Mochapj @Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 @TraceyEB . Not sure why only 4 shades. I assume these will drop everywhere pretty soon. For the love of science I ordered Iconic Nude and Open Back. Tom, you’re better not letting me down 😘

Of course for science @blackkitty2014 ! Good shades for you I’m sure! 😍

@blackkitty2014, can't go wrong funding science! Paws crossed you love them!!

@blackkitty2014 Thanks! For some reason I can’t find them. Are you sure you didn’t buy all of them? 😂

🤣😂Go to Bergdorf site then Beauty then filter by brand. It should be the first item showing up. BT has a bug and it doesn’t let me PM you the link @Winthrop44 😔 Hope you find it. 
IMG_2520.png

@blackkitty2014 Thanks.😘 That worked. For some reason when I typed in Tom Ford Beauty and sorted on new they didin't show up at all. I'm interested in Iconic Nude but now I'm wondering if it might be too cool for me. I may wimp out until I see irl swatches. Or not. We'll see!  It is so hard to get in here for the past few days.

I will swatch them when they arrive @Winthrop44 😘

@blackkitty2014 Thanks. I saw some swatches that looked very warm so now I'm confused and hoping it's somewhere in the middle. lol

For science @blackkitty2014; for science. 

This years Soleil collection 

IMG_0889.png

Looks like a few new shades of Satin Matte are coming 

IMG_0885.png

IMG_0886.png

IMG_0887.png

Woah these are my shades. Thx for posting @Mochapj 👌

They’re 100% your shades @blackkitty2014! The lip colors are beautiful. I’ll be living vicariously through you and others with these lipsticks; though it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that I will succumb to that second shade. 😍

@Mochapj Have you tried the shine lipstick before? I'm really very curious to hear how they compare to thier other lip formulas? 🧐 🙏

Thank you for sharing. They look real pretty 🤩 @Mochapj 

@CynthieLu if you mean the formula of the 3 photos I posted, that’s the Satin Matte formula.

i have quite a few of them, I personally like the formula a lot. It is a powdery looking matte, sort of velvet ribbon-ish, but it has a silicone slip to the formula so it doesn’t feel dry or get that cracked feeling that a lot of mattes can. 

I think when they came out with it originally years ago there were some people who had feathering issues because it is a smoother feeling formula than some others but that isn’t an issue I’ve personally had with it. But they’ve been adding a handful of new shades to the line pretty much yearly since it launched, so it must be a fairly popular formula.

Thank you for sharing that 🙏🙏 @Mochapj I appreciate your feedback on the formula. ( I really like the looks of the bottom and top one 😍)

All three look pretty, @Mochapj!

Ember Bronze, swatches a lot nicer than Iconic Smoke tbh

IMG_0759.jpeg

IMG_0761.jpeg

Gorgeous shades @Mochapj !!! 

These colors look lovely on you, @Mochapj !  Thanks for sharing!  This one is definitely on my radar.

16,845 Replies
testing