Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

looks pretty but possibly dupable?? or maybe they are repromotes?

@melde re-promotes I would imagine.

I think it is just a bundle for the sale but if I hear otherwise I will definitely update!

@ChristalM ah that makes sense!

bump

No news! Bump this baby up! 

And another one bites the dust 😞 The promo reminded me that I had and loved Indian Rose so I decided to pull it out this morning...AND Rancid 😞

So sad. That makes two for me gone bad this year.

I'm so sorry that you experienced that with your TF lipsticks @ChristalM.That is such a waste, especially when they are so pricey. May I ask how old your Indian Rose lipstick was when it went bad? I purchased quite a few at the same time 7 months ago and I'm afraid that they all might go bad all at once 😅

Honestly it might be 2 years oldish I think. Maybe a little longer. Clearly I have to stop buying so many lip products and using more up!

I'm trying to use Negligee as quickly as possible as it turned a little while ago. I'm sorry your lipstick went over. It reminds me why I prefer to buy the Boys vs. the full size lipsticks.

@TraceyEB Thanks. Yeah it is disappointing because I love the brand so much but I will put a top to my TF lip buying 😞 My Negligee went bad as well 😞

Stopped in to my local CCO and they had The Afternooner Palette in stock and retailing for $75!!!

Like others have mentioned, Fire Lust, Naked Bronze, Golden Peach, and Night Sky (?) duos were in stock as was Caviar eye cream. They had a few original blushes and lots of "Boys" lipsticks.

Golden Peach is a favorite.  Hope you grabbed up some of these goodies.  We don't have a CCO around me, which is probably a good thing lol.

hi @AMK721, I have many of the ones mentioned, and the others don't suit me, so all I bought that day was a TF concealer pen. BUT, I'm realizing that hot items will trickle in, so am waiting vs. purchasing them. Golden Peach is one of my all time faves, too.

I do more damage buying Bobbi Brown staples at CCO than TF. The CCO is just far away enough that I have to consider if I really need to make a trip.

I'm hoping young adonis shows up at some point!

Looks like there is another TF men's fragrance coming out:

Noir Anthracite

Notes: Top note is bergamot; middle note is spices; base notes are sandalwood, cedar and ebony.

IMG_2797.PNG

Macy's has some Tom Ford private perfume collection i.e. Neroli Portofino and some similar. It is qualified for $10 off every $50 purchase. I just got a 3.4 ml bottle with $60 off and 10% Ebates. This is actually make the deal similar to SAK 20% off fyi

I stopped at my local CCS and they now have a few TF products, including the cream/powder shadows  - such as "Naked bronze and Golden Peach", liquid illuminator in "Fire Lust" and a lot of shadow duo compacts and well as a few quads...

May be worth checking out 🙂

Fun! Did you get anything? I love all those things! 

New TF oud perfume coming

ETA: in doing a bit of research, it seems there's also a second scent called Oud Ocean coming, too.

IMG_1405.PNG

The lip balm in Neotropic popped up again if anyone is still looking for it:

http://www.sephora.com/clutch-size-lip-balm-P417368?skuId=1913847&icid2=just_arrived_makeup_sku_grid...

I'm still hanging on the hope that Solar Exposure will be available at Sephora before the spring sale end lol

testing