Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The pen is pretty amazing. I have two other liquid pens I'm trying to finish before I buy this. I had the opportunity to use a new one at a counter and fell in love. Saks is also good for sending out a coupon every now and then; At least I can get a couple bucks off. 

I have a handful of liners that are ok, they get the job done, but I don't know what it is about the Tom Ford one that makes it so great but it truly is exceptional.  Glides on so it doesn't tug at my eyes at all.

Okay - Soleil 2017 comparisons 🙂 

Fathom lip balm

IMG_1348.JPG

Fathom at top

Young Adonis duo 

Platinum 

Sun Worship duo 

Sphinx (I know we've confirmed Gilt as the cream shade in SW, but here's a Sphinx comparison for anyone wondering. Very different!) 

IMG_1345.JPG

The Afternooner (2016) 

Afterglow 

Bicoastal

Paradise Lust

Reflects Gilt

the highlighters in the trio are hard to see, but they are there - juts subtle! But pretty. afternooner is more yellow, Afterglow more pink. 

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

Thank you, @lachaton, for the wonderful swatches! Paradise Lust leans more orange-y with pink undertones on my light-to-medium skin tone. Was curious what you think about Reflects Gilt. Are the highlighters shiny/metallic? How do you wear them (as a blush topper, as a highlighter, as eyeshadow, etc.)? Trisha from a Glittery Life showed them on her TF video the other day and they looked very metallic and lovely.

@lachaton. Thank you for the swatches!  The photo of your collection makes me so happy - beautiful! ❤️

Thanks a lot!!! The best swatches I've seen until now! I have Biocoastal from last year. I've just purchased The Afernooner. I would like to pick a compact from the new collection but... I don't know... The blush in Afterglow seems quite similar to a combination of Bicoastal and the cool palette (that I also have). The coral blush in Paradise Lust seems nice... Which compact do you prefer between the 2? I have your skin tone so you're a good reference! 🙂 😘

That's some collection @lachaton! I didn't realize there was a new "afternooner"; it looks slightly darker than last years. I did get Reflects Gilt and Paradise Lust. They are both lovely. I'm still really tempted to get Bicoastal. 

Hahaha you're da bomb @lachaton.  I was trying to look for Afterglow swatch everywhere.  Do you like it?  Is is worth getting?  PS I love the Afternoon palette.  I'm considering getting Afterglow if the quality is the same.

Fresh thick application of cruising with better light

crusing4.jpg

@moxiepancakes,  

This is so so soft and romantic!  🙂

Shade and illuminate lip palettes -I wasn't sure about whether I wanted these at first and I know some people on here weren't keen on the idea of lip palettes but I got Impulse and liked it so ordered Possession and now Tantalize is on it way to me.They have popped up on Selfridges today if anyone has Selfridges + and is interested.

I find they can be slightly drying so I put a  good layer of lip balm on before applying so they might look a little glossier than they would alone.Possession is such nice shades for spring.

Possession left

IMG_2425.JPG
Possession right

IMG_2428.JPG

Impulse left
IMG_2431.JPG

Impulse right
IMG_2434.JPG

Reflects Gilt review is up on Temptalia just in case you're interested.

This user thepaintedapron had swatches of the new contouring compact

IMG_8615.PNG

Thx @Mochapj.  I cant be the only one who interested in this palette can i? lol

I really want it but need to see it in person first - I'm afraid each section is too small for me to use a brush

Hi @seaofcowards, I think you'll find that most brushes work with this compact. I use Wayne Goss' 00/Holiday brush with this palette and, if I'm really lazy, use it in each pan, using either the brush tip & side or the tip depending on the powder & effect I'm trying to achieve. I just tried the following brushes and all worked with the palette: WG 13, Bobbi Brown blush brush (flat heads, dense bristles swiped across the blush pan for near medium coverage), Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Scultp brush, WG 14 brush, WG fan brush, and WG Air Brush. If you have brushes similar to these, you'll have no problem. I have the Afternooner palette and love it.

Thank you!

It is nice but too similar to the other Tom Ford(bicoastal,afternooner) I already own for me to justify the price right now.

It's gorgeous!  I bought the Afternooner last year and it is well loved, but I have only made a small dent in it.  Can't justify getting another lol

I ordered Cruising, it feels like a light plumper no real smell or taste, subtle pinkness to my natural lip color 

here are my lip swatches 

crusing.jpgcruising2.jpg

Beautiful.  The color is really nice on you.  I'm intrigued with the lip balm and would like to try one (or two) 🙂

testing