Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Oh if only I could win the lottery, I would buy Tom Ford everything lol.  I'm dying to get a pair of sunglasses.  

Anonymous Insider

Their clothing line is beautiful too 0.0 Sooo expensive tho. I don't like their shoes& purses, but TF sunglasses I purchased 2 years ago is still my favorite design ever.

Swatches of Sphinx against Sun Worship (bottom pic) and Platinum with Young Adonis. I don't find them at all similar. Old products are to the left in each swatch. IMG_5944.JPGIMG_5946.JPG

Yes, thank you for the swatches. That is one vibrant yellow!  Does the vibrancy change against the skin tone of your eyelids or can it be sheered out to lessen the effect?  @Mochapj

Thanks for the swatches @vibrouge

I read elsewhere that Sun Worship is a re-release of the old 'Gilt' (or Guilt, seems to be written as both) cream from their 2012 release.  It looks pretty but wow it's yellow-y.

Does the glitter change the shade much?

I only tried the glitter on Young Adonis. It didn't t amp it up that much but I want to see how thmany se look on the eye. And yes, Sun Worship is VERY yellow.

Can't wait... Sun Worship is on it's way to me!

Has anyone seem swatches of the new clutch lip blame besides Reallyree? So curious about these.

Swatches of the 2 cream shadow duos from IG dressedinrouge - I also read in the comments on Temptalia that the Sun Worship cream is the old Gilt/Guilt cream from 2012

IMG_8192.PNGIMG_8193.PNG

A few comparison swatches. The coral blush in Paradise Lust is more orangey than Flush and brighter than both of the others .

The rose gold shade in Reflects Gilt is a dead ringer for the Embruns shade in the Nars highlight palette

IMG_8184.JPGIMG_8183.JPG

@Mochapj thank you so much for the swatches 😄 I may pick up the NARS palette now over the TF one since I love the rose gold shade 🙂 How does the TF one wear vs the NARS?

@flyte I've only worn the rose gold shade so far, but I find the TF a bit more metallic than the NARS.  The NARS is a little more satiny/subtle looking and the TF is a little more high shine.

@Mochapj, Pls let us know your thought wearing these.  Thx.

Will do @blackkitty2014

I'm wearing the coral blush and the rose gold highlight this afternoon.

The coral blush is beautiful for medium+ skintones, and I'm sure will be even more lovely in the summertime.  It swatched very pigmented but like last year's Bicoastal it isn't extremely soft in the pan so it's not easy to overdo.

The rose gold highlight in Reflects Gilt (bottom shade) is very, very soft, though.  I used a squirrel highlight brush and it kicked up a ton of powder dust all over my vanity when I touched the brush into the pan. 

Both these shades are very pretty.  I'll report back once I've tried the gold highlight and pink highlight.

Thx you @Mochapj! Heart

Reflects Gilt and Paradise LustIMG_8155.JPG

How does paradise lust compare to bicoastal?

@annypoo fairly different - Bicoastal is on the left in all photos

IMG_8366.JPG

Thanks @Mochapj. They are quite different. I think I need paradise lust

Thank you for your swatches. I think I will get Paradise Lust. I looks beautiful and I love using the duo from last year.

Thx a bunch @Mochapj.  What are we gonna do without you?  I was wondering about Nars highlighter palette. Thx you!!!

testing