Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Loving the look of those lip balms. 

It is interesting to note how the Face Trio last yr had the Coral-y blush and the duo had the pink blush shades..and this year they simply reversed it - Trio has Pink and duo has the Coral blush (similar idea with reversed highlighters too maybe?). 

Enough with the tweaking and re-releases, Tom Ford needs to step it up coz lately Chanel has been getting my money. 

Ree's highlighter swatches seem very similar, unlike the distinctive gold and rose swatches in @sabrinas post. I want the rose highlighter. 🙂

The coral in the blush duo looks interesting, too. Thanks for posting, @Mochapj.

Ooooo... the cheek duo looks liked right down my alley.  Cant wait to see more swatches!

I have the blush duo from last year and I love it and use it frequently. I will definitely be looking for more swatches but will probably get this. 

I agree @blackkitty2014

Same!  The corals are speaking to me!

@Mochapj Thanks Mocha! Like Ive said before, her swatches are always so inaccurate to me lol! The highlighting duo looks nothing like that in person.  I like the look of some of those balms though, Neotropic is calling my name!

@sabrinas, your the duo highlighter swatch is way better. 🙂

Gorgeous collection, have we seen any of the clutch sized lip balm swatches yet?? I'm dying to see those!

@mandylorian swatches above 🙂

thanks, love!! now I need neotropic, like...yesterday!!

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Anonymous

In natural daylight and also with flash! Not sure how these will upload so I cant give direction of swatches but highlighter palette is the beige and pink sheen and then the sun worship is the three goldy swatches (cream on its own, eyeshadow/glitter in center and then them layered). It is NOT like sphinx! No pink shift!

Spoiler
IMG_0939.JPGIMG_0940.JPG

Very pretty @sabrinas! I actually like both of these. Where did you find them? 

@mrsbaine I preordered from the TF website!

At first I thought the last three swatches were highlighters as well because they're so pretty u__u 

Heck, I'm tempted to buy it to use as a highlighter.

Anonymous Insider

@sabrinas

Sorry for asking so many questions and REALLY thank you for awesome swatches...I'm trying so hard to not purchase...but...but...so tempting.

Would you please let me know if glitters in highlighters are noticeable when applied when you wear them? 

(See? I'm trying hard to find a reason not to buy...)

Anonymous Insider

but, you know what, nvm. I'm getting the highlighter. If it ends up being too glittery, still it can be a pretty eyeshadow. 

@Anonymous No problems at all! I wouldnt say they are glittery, but they are quite metallic and intense when applied to your face (i used a chikuhodo goat hair highlighting brush.) of course you can control how much you apply though,  so it can be less intense! I accidentally put a bunch on each cheek for each shade and looked like a lightbulb lol! But no glitter, just sheen!!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much and I believe TF should be thankful to you too 😄

Anonymous Insider

Aww thanks!! I think grey squirrel (I believe?) hair brushes work great in making something more subtle&even. Suqqu's eyeshadow brush (largest one) is my absolute favorite highlighter brush....

testing