Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you @sabrinas for the gorgeous swatches! Ugh I want sun worship but I probably shouldn't with the bajillion gold-ish shadows I own already..must resisit... guess I should start throwing out some birthday hints 😂

Sun Worship is calling my name too. I just put it on my Must Have list. 

@Anewxa It really is gorgeous! I was preparing myself for disappointment thinking it would be like Sphinx, but it isnt! So I'm super stoked.  I actually just applied it to my eyelids and am in LOVE, seriously it applied so well and looks great with the shadow on top! I tried taking pix but it's dark in my house now and my camera sucks 😞 I'll take daylight photos either tomorrow or saturday!

The highlighter is so pretty! I wonder how the pink part compares to the Candlelight part in the TF Moodlight highlighter duo.

@flyte,TheBeautyLookBook swatch of Moodlight,described the highlighter shade as opal (shows up on me like that, too). Modern Mercury swatch is below Moodlight swatch.

Spoiler
Tom Ford Moodlight Swatched.jpg
Spoiler
modern mercury.jpg

@sabrinasThe highlighter shades and cream/powder shades look divine!!  Am ordering both! The highlighter almost looks like blush..I adore.the rose shade in particular.

I like how gold the cream/powder eye shadow is. Is there any pink in it at all?

@TraceyEB Honestly I dont see any pink at all! In my daylight photo it looks like there may be but I cant see it with a naked eye

Thanks for confirming,@sabrinas. Not sure where the MUA got the pink from. It's different enough for me, and your comment on how it looks is a done deal. Really appreciate your swatches and observations!

Anonymous Insider

The highlighter swatches are the duo, right?

@Anonymous Yes! Reflects gilt!

Thx so much for the swatches.  Sun worship is sure pretty. I want! The highlighter palette... ugh i'm not sure yet. Cant wait to see you wearing them 😉

Anonymous Insider

wait...now im interested in that palette...

Interesting.  Any of the long time TF fans want to venture some thoughts as to how close the cream shadow is to Escapade or Guilt? 

TF seems to like bringing old things back so much, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a repackaged oldie.

Good catch @Mochapj.  Unfortunately, i dont have that one ... ugh

The three swatches on the right are speaking to me!! ❤️

Swatches of the highlight duo and sun worship will be arriving in about 45-60 minutes so keep your eyes peeled 😉 I may or may not eat dinner first, and depending on that, the swatches MAY come a tad later!

@TraceyEB @Anonymous  (tagged you two because I know for sure you want to know lol)

How dare you eating your dinner first 😉 lol ... TIA love 🙂

Will keep an eye out for your post. I would be lying if I said I wasn't eagerly awaiting your post. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

❤️ no. Dinner later! 

I'm kidding. I'll be happy to see swatches anytime~

I'm hoping Sun Worship is the eye product worn by the model in TF's Spring ad.

TF Spring Ad.jpg

FRom beautylookbook IG story

IMG_7980.PNG

testing