Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The Sheer Highlighting Duo looks interesting. Has anyone pre-ordered or has plans to pre-order? 

Thanks for posting, I like how the cheek highlighting duo looks! The eye duos look like repromotes thought 😕

Sheer Highlighting Duo: Eyes and Cheeks in Reflects Gilt, a pair of shimmering rose and yellow gold inspired by the sunrise and the sunset...A versatile cheek and face highlighter and luminous Eye Shadow..."

Bicoastal Sheer Cheek Duo: A soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush.

Bronzer gel.... again? 

Does anyone know how similar the cheek palettes are to the summer(?) release last year?

Descriptions of the two palettes:

Soleil Afterglow (via TF): Vibrant pink blush gives cheeks the perfect touch of color, the pale rose highlighter mimics the sun reflecting off the skin.

The Afternooner (via NM): Vibrant coral blush gives cheeks the perfect touch of color, the nude highlighter mimics the sun reflecting off the skin,

Both sites: the sultry bronzer enhances a healthy radiance.

@TraceyEB Thanks! I think I'll wait for swatches and see if someone can compare the duo and trio for me first!

There will be lots of comparisons as these products come out,for sure. I'll be looking comparison pics from BT posters, BubblyMichelle, theBeautyLookBook, and Temptalia.

@Vineetha Heart be still! Do I see new cream eyeshadow colors!?! WOOOOOO!

I'm in for the highlight palette and at least one cream/powder eye duo (fingers crossed for good pigmentation). Great find, @Vineetha!

LOts of interesting stuff. I also saw clutch sized lipstick balms

IMG_7815.PNG

now these look up my alley!  Can't wait for swatches/reviews!

This might be old news but Temptalia's reviews for new Love Lust and Flush are up. Sadly, I think TF screwed it up by using old name for Flush. The colors are completely different 😞

Agreed @blackkitty2014 My SA tried on the new love lust on me and it did not show up on me At All. Just random bit of shimmer but no colour. I was so disappointed.

Anonymous Insider

That's interesting since old Love Lust seems to have rather even shimmer (which I think to be gorgeous and it doubles as cheek highlighter for me)...

I seriously wonder why they changed it. No one seemed to complain so much about its formula (although the shade itself can be taken differently depending on complexion).

@blackkitty2014 Oh man I just went and looked- welp! Well, I suppose if anyone finds Flush or Love Lust at their local CCO, please let me know! Mine only has Savage and Wicked.  Ugh how sad.

You can still order the old formula from neimans online. They have two categories with the blushes, just order from the set that does not include the new shades inhibition, gratuitous, etc.

Thanks! I actually found someone who found Love Lust in a CCO and I'd rather get it at 30% off than full price at neimans! Altho I feel I miiiight have to get Flush online at full price @Winthrop44

Yes....I received Flush from Neimans yesterday. Beautiful color!

@Winthrop44 I actually just went to my local nordies and the SA found me ONE old flush! We opened a bunch of boxes and compared in the lighting and we found one original one so I grabbed it! She was very patient, sweet and understanding thankfully lol

Yay! Glad you got one!

1 Reply
testing