Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

As real as my TF love is, I think I have to pass on Solar Exposure.  I have the warm palette and they're just too close. 

I was reading about this this today. I am going to be staying at the Wynn hotel this summer and I am a bit sad they are so Pro-Trump. Although it just seems so funny over all with the drama.

I liked being able to splurge on the Tom Ford Cosmetics while on vacation there!

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 2.19.38 PM.png

#teamtomford all the way!

I love this article lol

Oh well, it's the hotel's loss! Forever supporting his $53 lipsticks 🙂

I'll have to make sure to add a Tom Ford product to my next Sephora order. I want to support companies/brands that stand up for their beliefs to not support Trump

I chuckled when I read this article the other day, especially on the heels of Nocturnal Animal receiving multiple Golden Globe awards. Tom will do just fine without Wynn or Trump. I applaud designers and others who stand up for their right to associate (or not associate) with whomever they please.

Selfridges IG responded to my question about the blushes in this release: "These are the reformulations. Less shimmer and longer wearing." @Mochapj @Libellules 

My impression is that the reformulation has already been sneaked into the current blush line. I had read about this somewhere online and didn't believe it until I recently purchased Wicked from Nordstrom's after foolishly giving away my old Wicked. The new Wicked had little shimmer or sheen as the old one did and it didn't blend well at all. I compared a swatch of the new Wicked to a swatch I had made of the old Wicked and there was definitely a difference in the level of shimmer. Very disappointing. I ended up returning the new Wicked because I couldn't justify keeping a lackluster poor-blending blush, especially at that price point.

@DiVMA  I find you comment quite interesting. There was discussion here that Love Lust in the AW16 release may be have been a reformulated version. Today I bought Wicked at my local CCO and it had a beautiful sheen and luminosity to it as did the Love Lust (which I own but the SA wanted to swatch the shades for herself). I don't have a TF counter near me but the ones at the CCO appear to be the original formula. My CCO had Wicked, Ravish, and Love Lust.

@TraceyEB@Mochapj so are the blushes and shadows the only reformulations to the line if you know? To have products with less shimmer and include more matte items is what a SA told me recently. Forgive if you have already discussed this?! 🙄😔

😕

I have absolutely 0 interest in reformulations of well performing products that I already love. Not the best use of your resources, Mr. Tom Ford. 

I hadn't heard that the eyeshadow formulation was changing... @Mochapj

@Sunnysmom @TraceyEB I hadn't heard the eyeshadows were being reformulated either 😮

@Mochapj , @TraceyEB yup think she had told me they were working on them also so I'm going to check with another SA and ask. Will let you know what they say! 🤔

wait WHAT are some more quads being discontinued????? @Sunnysmom @Mochapj @TraceyEB

Oh, interesting, thanks @TraceyEB

I never really had an issue with them being long wearing, so that's a weird point to make. 😮

I guess that means TF is not getting any $$$ from me this spring 😄

Yes, very interesting. I didn't think the blushes were overly shimmery; in fact, that and longevity set them apart. I've asked if the line is expanding (per Lisa E.'s post), awaiting a response. I'm in for one of the cream blush shades (oddly, Bobbi Brown is also coming out with cream shade duos...).

Just called my local CCO and they have Love Lust, Ravish, and Wicked in stock. Will make a trip out there next week.

UPDATED: Selfridges couldn't say at the moment if the shade range in TF's blush line is expanding.

The one blush from the line that I've tried and didn't work was Lovelust because of the shimmer. It was chunky on my skin tone. I own all the darker shades in the line and haven't seen either a shimmer or wear time issue. Is it going wet/dry maybe? 

I agree, Tracey. The shimmer was always so subtle and lovely (just enough to add a bit of "life" to the blush) and perfectly long-wearing. 

Who knows.. I'm cautiously optimistic. Perhaps the new blushes will be great, too. But I am sad to hear of the reformulation. 

Happy I was able to pick them up before they disappeared. 

@Mochapj

That is odd, no?  I thought TF blushes wear long enough.  

Unless they mean long wearing as in 82 hours of wear.....cuz you know that is where all makeup is headed.

"In new Long wearing formula!  You will not have to touch up your makeup for a whole week!  52 human productive hours saved!"

Anonymous Insider

Shimmer was what made them special, imo. I rarely like shimmery blush, but I love those previous TF ones..

testing