Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I agree, Tracey. The shimmer was always so subtle and lovely (just enough to add a bit of "life" to the blush) and perfectly long-wearing. 

Who knows.. I'm cautiously optimistic. Perhaps the new blushes will be great, too. But I am sad to hear of the reformulation. 

Happy I was able to pick them up before they disappeared. 

@Mochapj

That is odd, no?  I thought TF blushes wear long enough.  

Unless they mean long wearing as in 82 hours of wear.....cuz you know that is where all makeup is headed.

"In new Long wearing formula!  You will not have to touch up your makeup for a whole week!  52 human productive hours saved!"

Anonymous Insider

Shimmer was what made them special, imo. I rarely like shimmery blush, but I love those previous TF ones..

So I never heard back from my SA about that third Soleil compact that was found on the TF site, but Really Ree has just confirmed it's coming out next Friday:

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 7.43.02 AM.png

It is starting to seem like Tom Ford's best products are in the past.  

Perhaps this isn't a fair statement because my interest in makeup is so narrow.  But still, it feels that way.  

I agree with you @greenchilli

I feel like the 'chances' they are taking with the line are novelties rather than innovative products (talking about stuff like the patent lip, lip contour duo, upcoming shade and light lip)

It seems too gimmicky for a brand that is striving to be high end.

I would have liked another palette like these but not one so similar to the warm one,I don't know why they didn't do different colours.I won't be getting this.

It is very pretty, just so similar to the Warm palette though....like they melted down the Warm and Cool leftovers and combined them, and the leftovers were mostly the Warm. lol

Agree.

im not really sure why they felt like it needed to be made (other than $$$, of course)

maybe it will be the 'Neutral' option 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

image.png

Thanks for posting. Not sure what to make of them as the photo seems overly pink?

I saw Lisa's IG story and was skeptical.  The top right and second left both look like Frantic Pink to me.  Top left looks like Flush.  Middle right almost looks like Narcissist. 

I'd be happy if they are truly expanding the range, but from the photo it doesn't look much different to me.  

Maybe it's just the lighting or a filter and they really will be much different.  Can't wait to hear when they will come out!

Girlll @dioradict 😉 Though I wish there was more variation outside of pinks..Bottom right looks promising though!

Thanks @kmariel!

Pretty colors.

Oooooh 😍

Thabks for sharing @KMariel

pssssst @TriesToBoClassy

omg no!! pink blushes are my weakness ahhhh just when i thought i finished my tom ford blush collection...

and here i am thinking of getting the NARS Unfiltered I and II palette too T_T

@flyte here for moral support: you won't regret the Unfiltered I! 0:-)

Looks like 2 cream blush duos and the lip things seem to be called shade and illuminate lip

IMG_6460.PNG

1st time poster to this thread but long-time TF fan and reader of this board - I found a listing on Ebay for a Tom Ford Cheek Shade And Illuminate "Scintillate" which looks like the one in the middle of the picture aboves-l1600.jpg

This is gorgeous. It's going to fall into my cart for sure. 

I'm so confused I thought those small duos were eyeshadows at first lol

testing